News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Bibile on the History Channel

Started by Alaric I, March 03, 2013, 06:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaric I

Who will be watching?  I don't have the opportunity to wtch it as it airs so I will have to download it later, just want to check out what it's about.  It has all my Christian friends stoked.

Valigarmander

No need. I already read the book, and it wasn't very good.

The Dude

Quote from: "Valigarmander"No need. I already read the book, and it wasn't very good.

mnmelt

So long as its not on the science channel I could care less.. :rollin:
Jesus loves me but I still make him wear a condom

AllPurposeAtheist

Personally I'd rather watch toilet paper blow in the very slight breeze in a mens room bathroom stall as I fart attempting to shit...much more enlightening.. :-k
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PopeyesPappy

I'll have the History Channel on the TV but will be working on a proposal for a contract mod so I won't be paying much attention. I do want to know when it goes off though because I want to watch The Vikings when it comes on at 9.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

sasuke

As Minimalist from the Archives put it:
QuoteI've given up on the History Channel....in much the same way as they have given up on History.

AllPurposeAtheist

Does it come on before, during or after the riveting historical docudrama about noodling?

Alaric I

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Does it come on before, during or after the riveting historical docudrama about noodling?

No clue, but I am interested to see what they say on it. As a lot of christians are looking foward to it to help assert their beliefs, I want to see if it contradicts them in any way.  I can see the blogs now if it does. "The History channel totally got the facts wrong on that one."

PopeyesPappy

Noah has a Scottish accent...
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

AllPurposeAtheist

I wonder if the history channel will say it was Satan who made the sinkhole in Florida swallow that poor guy and GOD saved the rest of the state from the pit of hell..

Thumpalumpacus

Their Bible programs are ahistorical bullshit.  For learning, I much prefer their UFO Files show.
<insert witty aphorism here>

AllPurposeAtheist

I might as well tell you all I live with a bunch of dumbasses. They're all packed into a small TV area watching the BuyBull sponsored by ChristianFuckbuddies...errr christianmingle.com.. :roll:

Aroura33

Considering is is pretty much written by and financed by Mark Burnett (JESUSFFREAK), I'm sure it will be a exactly what Christians want to see and hear, not anything controversial from the actual bible.  

And yeah, the History channel is just total BS now. "History"...hahafuckingha.
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "Aroura33"Considering is is pretty much written by and financed by Mark Burnett (JESUSFFREAK), I'm sure it will be a exactly what Christians want to see and hear, not anything controversial from the actual bible.  

And yeah, the History channel is just total BS now. "History"...hahafuckingha.
Oh nowwww... The entire Middle East was populated with nothing but white guys back then.. Don't be so cynical.