Author Topic: Denouncing Pseudo-Christian Myths  (Read 1734 times)

andy.alder

Denouncing Pseudo-Christian Myths
« on: March 03, 2013, 03:17:18 PM »

Offline aitm

Re: Denouncing Pseudo-Christian Myths
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 03:24:55 PM »
I am sure those who need to cling to ancient superstitions will find in interesting. As most of us are ex-xtians we know the "jargon" quite well. Welcome to the forum, unless your just posting your book in which case this thread will be eliminated rather quickly. Have you given any thought as to the Hindus' multiple gods take on the same subjects? Why you could essentially write the same book to cover the tens of thousands of gods they have.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Offline Plu

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 03:28:44 PM »
Let me guess; you believe you know just how god thinks, and he happens to think just like you?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline stromboli

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 06:22:31 PM »
Right. You took a step back and viewed these topics from a wider view and came up with these conclusions. Now take a step back and see the whole religion from a wider view. Now take another and see that religion itself is flawed and full of holes.

Like aitm said, many of us came out of Christianity. Try looking at the whole fabric instead of bits and pieces.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline kilodelta

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 06:42:47 PM »
I just spoke with God concerning your book. He'd like you in His office tomorrow morning so He could provide His corrections.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Offline Thumpalumpacus

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2013, 07:05:08 PM »
Of course Christians often act in an unChristian manner.  They aborted Tiller in the 267th trimester, did they not?

That's pretty late-term, I think.
<insert witty aphorism here>

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 10:21:33 AM »
Quote from: "andy.alder"
If he walked among us today and met a raped or single woman who had made a decision to have an abortion procedure, would he advise her to keep the pregnancy? If he attended a symposium and met a group of doctors and scientists, conducting experiments on human embryos and fetuses, would he advise them to stop it?

Erm... Goodness.
Your god aborted his only sibling at the age of 33 or something... Ever considered that?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 11:53:57 AM by Bibliofagus »
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"
Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"
The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

Offline leo

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2013, 10:54:13 AM »
Quote from: "andy.alder"
Welcome !
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2013, 04:38:51 PM »
AAAAAAHHH!!! A CHRISTIAN! EVERYBODY HIDE! *Jumps over bar counter, breaking hundreds of dollars worth of beer and infuriating the bartender and several redneck drunks*
"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk