Only an idiot thinks an insult is worse than being murdered over an insult.

Started by Brian37, February 14, 2015, 02:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian37

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Valigarmander

Another person murdered at the hands of the Religion of Peace, over a cartoon.

pr126

Just some random people shooting some random people. 
Nothing to see here. Move along.

Solitary

Right! Just because the man being shot at did articles and cartoons of Muhammad doesn't mean it was a terrorists attack, they would never do that, would they? Whatever reason they were idiots! Solitary 
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Sal1981

Saw this on the Danish news, were the president Helle Thorning-Schmidt called it "politically motivated terrorist attacks".

We'll see if they catch the perp alive.

stromboli

And every time someone touts "religious freedom" over freedom of speech, it provides justification for those crimes.

dtq123

Quote from: stromboli on February 14, 2015, 08:45:23 PM
And every time someone touts "religious freedom" over freedom of speech, it provides justification for those crimes.
Cause we all know JEEZUS matters more than your life~
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

Valigarmander

pr126

It is the hunting season. No bag limits.
The hunters all have a license. It is called the Quran.

Don't forget to mention the billion or so moderate, peaceful Muslims, who do not feel like hunting.

Except, the billion or so moderate, peaceful Muslims do not own Islam.
It is the True Believers, nick named by the west as the "Tiny Minority of Extremist distorting the peaceful religion" who own Islam and the moderates.

How is Islam peaceful is not said. Examining the ideology closely would be "Islamophobic".

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Munch

Heres often where the danger comes from, its not the Isis or islamic extremists that come from its country of origin that is the bigger threat. Its the people who are born into developed countries generations ahead of the middle east, then conform to the Isis/militant Islamic mentality that the real danger comes.

Its always just so perplexing, that anyone who lives in any progressive nation would do this. I can understand rebelling against things in your own nation if you disagree with things, like I do here in the UK with certain conservative rules. But I'd never betray my own nation to a terrorist group from a backwards country that develops these kind of savage tools.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin