Katy Perry Flirts With Satan And Promotes Homosexual Agenda

Started by stromboli, February 07, 2015, 02:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Draconic Aiur

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Atheon on February 07, 2015, 02:24:05 PM
Jesus F. Christ, people like that are truly parodies of themselves. Give it a rest, homophobes; it's the 21st century.
There are people large enough in number to keep this publication in business. Think about that for a moment...
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

stromboli

This looks pretty satanic. Maybe I'll have to start playing her music backwards, or something.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

That was her Grammy performance. I can't find a video that isn't Christian and denouncing her. Go Katy!  :clap:

Solitary

I never paid that much attention to her, but I really like her now. So many people waste the one life they have thinking in the next one it would be any different if there was one. If they can't enjoy this one, how do they think they will enjoy the next one? Are people really that stupid, or does religion make them that stupid? Why are religious people so concerned about sex? I think they really hate life and pleasure that is physical. If people are really happy and enjoying life, they would care less about other people that are. Religion is the devil's work, and every Scripture written about it!  Solitary

If there is a heaven, Katy and this Rock Star and her friend will be in bed with me! Welcome to the quad! : http://youtu.be/Dub35ttFsgk
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

This is all just to suck you in to go to H E double dirty Q-tips®..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Katy is apparently a member of the Illuminati. I'm so jealous. I've been trying to join for years.

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Jason78

Quote from: stromboli on February 07, 2015, 03:51:37 PM
I've never been a big fan of Katy Perry, but Satan has directed me to worship her.

Where else did she get those unholy good looks?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

the_antithesis

Who?

That chick with a song about kissing a girl?

You mean Jill Sobule.

Whatever happened to her?

Berati

Don't they know only God could make a rack like that! Those boobs are heavenly.
Carl Sagan
"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know