News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Anti-Vaxers - They are everywhere!

Started by Aroura33, February 11, 2015, 03:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marom1963

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on May 10, 2016, 10:22:12 PM
Additionally, organic cultists all think they're Norman Borlaug. They think that they're the ones who are going to feed the world in a healthy way. But no matter how they push thier organic bullshit, they'll never save a billion lives like Borlaug. The reason why is simple: they are too wedded to their idiology to see that their dogma is actually far more destructive ecologically and more likely to result in mass starvation than conventional methods, including GMO's, because nothing is more destructive to the land than farming.

Isn't that right, Baruch?
7 billion mouths and counting to feed, and we've got morons who object to finding better ways to produce crops. They somehow think that Medieval farming will produce enough food to fill those 7 billion stomachs. Crops that need fewer pesticides and fewer fertilizers b/c they are genetically modified are exactly what is called for - are exactly what we need. GM food is necessary, no matter how anyone might feel about it. It's either that - or get serious about cutting the population. How likely is that?
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

Baruch

It isn't about the Green Revolution ... which had its problems.  It is about absolute power via IP over the food supply, all off it commercial mutated in a psycho capitalist way ... that and poisoning the planet.

Ever hear about "Ends justify the means"?  In that case, kill the poor.  Then you don't need to expand the acres of planting/herding.  Just more neo-liberalism brought to you by Caligula.  Good thing we didn't vote for the Nero supporters over on the neocon side, right?

Some people think they are superheroes ... but then there is a shortage of mental health professionals to take care of that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hakurei Reimu

Until you have a solution for feeding billions of people, I don't think you have any room to talk about what we do in the meantime to feed them.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

marom1963

Quote from: Baruch on May 11, 2016, 07:02:10 AM
It isn't about the Green Revolution ... which had its problems.  It is about absolute power via IP over the food supply, all off it commercial mutated in a psycho capitalist way ... that an poisoning the planet.  Ever hear about

Ends justify the means?  In that case, kill the poor.  Then you don't need to expand the acres of planting/herding.  Just more neo-liberalism brought to you by Caligula.  Good thing we didn't vote for the Nero supporters over on the neocon side, right?

Some people think they are superheroes ... but then there is a shortage of mental health professionals to take care of that.
It amazes me - anyone who believes that nonsense like "freedom" and "liberty" have any meaning - ever had any meaning ... The government does have the necessary power to control you. The only way to keep it from crushing you is not to present yourself as a threat to it. Believe it or not, our government is a fairly benign government. It does not press down on its people especially hard - but it could, if it wanted to, and hardly anyone would bat an eye. Face it - Americans are more like cattle than any other people on the planet. All this ranting and raving is going nowhere. In the end, the government is going to do exactly what it wants to do - and the people will cheer for it. GM foods are here to stay. GM foods, loss of privacy, eventual loss of hard currency - all of the things that people say they fear most. All will be done w/in the next few decades - and the public will swallow it. The media will put the proper spin on everything, and the public will swallow its wormwood and go back to bed and sleep like babies - just as it always has.
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

Baruch

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on May 11, 2016, 02:26:38 PM
Until you have a solution for feeding billions of people, I don't think you have any room to talk about what we do in the meantime to feed them.

Castrate most of the males ... problem solved ... the old fashioned way, by fathers of daughters ;-)  This is especially needed with the new immigrants in Europe.

If you like slavery ... get out in the field, pick the cotton, or I will whip your ass ;-(  Stop thinking you are an overseer or an owner.  No apes are more equal than others.

Autocratic folk hate or ignore freedom in their ... property.  Freedom is only for them ... their reward for being special.  Autocrats are best thrown under the auto.

Just because there are a lot of people ... that isn't my problem.  Global warming and other giant problems are not my problems.  I didn't create this mess, don't expect me to clean it up.  I only work small problems, like where to find food and fuel for today.  I don't have to feed anyone or employ anyone, I didn't give birth to them.  When I can employ them ... and I love to do so, then they have the means to feed themselves.  I don't need helpless starving followers eating crumbs out of my hand to make me feel saintly.

Sorry, Malthus was right, you Green Revolution folks only made things worse.  Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse will be arriving shortly.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

chill98

Quote from: Fickle on May 05, 2016, 09:11:49 PM
As well it is not the fact that the cases where harm is done are rare, it is that when harm is done so-called professionals misrepresent the facts to protect their vested interests.
You will probably enjoy this:

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2010/11/lies-damned-lies-and-medical-science/308269/

Flanker1Six

Quote from: Baruch on May 11, 2016, 07:11:01 PM
Castrate most of the males ... problem solved ... the old fashioned way, by fathers of daughters ;-)  This is especially needed with the new immigrants in Europe.

That'll work.  I was gonna suggest a genetically keyed virus.....................once it's out and doing God's work; it's much less labor intensive than castrating large numbers one at a time. 

I'm lazy.............................I admit it! 

Harassed

Vax are efficacious.  Some more than others. Any one can check the stats.  Just hope we don't get a really bad batch.
Most corps are BS, wow, who new.
I'm Atheist/don't care since forever
Then Harassed by MENNONITE BRETHREN ORGANIZED CRIME
Like I'm on their top 10, atheist devil list
24/7 surveillance, swarming, stalking, character defamation, threats, intimidation
Their false image will be exposed
Thumpers want to take me to court. Go ahead

Baruch

Quote from: Harassed on May 15, 2016, 11:34:50 AM
Vax are efficacious.  Some more than others. Any one can check the stats.  Just hope we don't get a really bad batch.
Most corps are BS, wow, who new.

Money + People = Corruption

Revolution from the bottom, viruses are the master race.  But don't look behind you, Mr Virus ... the prions might be catching up ;-)

The Chinese are working real hard on biological weapons.  This has caused renewed interest in the West.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.