News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

5 Lamest States In the US

Started by stromboli, March 03, 2013, 11:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

I thought Mormon girls were suppose to be promiscuous...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

AllPurposeAtheist

Ohio sucks too.. Cleveland isn't known as The Mistake by the Lake for nothing and Cincinnati smells of rancid soap and Columbus is a wind factory and Dayton is Dayton.. but let's not forget the folks of Toledo unselfishly gave us the scale.. :|
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Mermaid

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Ohio sucks too.. Cleveland isn't known as The Mistake by the Lake for nothing and Cincinnati smells of rancid soap and Columbus is a wind factory and Dayton is Dayton.. but let's not forget the folks of Toledo unselfishly gave us the scale.. :|
:rollin:
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Alaric I

Nebraska blows and Oklahoma sucks.  That's why Kansas is so windy.

AllPurposeAtheist

All the trees in Oklahoma, Nebraska and Kansas point south, but only because Texas sucks more..

BlackL1ght

Quote from: "Shiranu"I thought Mormon girls were suppose to be promiscuous...
Don't I wish.
Vi veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "BlackL1ght"
Don't I wish.
Face it.. You couldn't get laid in a Mormon temple on Sunday in magic underwear. :lol:

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"All the trees in Oklahoma, Nebraska and Kansas point south, but only because Texas sucks more..

The only reason Texas hasn't left the Union is that Oklahoma's suckage holds it in place.
<insert witty aphorism here>

gussy

The links to the complete list are on the bottom of the page.  I find their list to be fairly accurate but Minnesota is way to high.

_Xenu_

Quote from: "BlackL1ght"
Don't I wish.
Ah, but there's so much opportunity to get laid when rescuing women from cults...
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home