News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

5 Lamest States In the US

Started by stromboli, March 03, 2013, 11:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

http://gawker.com/5834800/the-worst-50- ... final-five

Utah is #3, which makes it the middling lamest. They are even lame at being lame.  :oops:

_Xenu_

How Oklahoma avoided that list baffles me...
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Mermaid

And how NJ got there also baffles me.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

SGOS

Quote from: "stromboli"http://gawker.com/5834800/the-worst-50-states-in-america-the-final-five

Utah is #3, which makes it the middling lamest. They are even lame at being lame.  :oops:
Arizona #1?  I thought people wanted to live there.  It seems like it was very popular when I was a kid, and I have friends that do the snowbird thing and move to Arizona for the winter.  But I have to admit, the politics of the state seem unusually strident.

Mermaid

Quote from: "SGOS"
Quote from: "stromboli"http://gawker.com/5834800/the-worst-50-states-in-america-the-final-five

Arizona #1?  I thought people wanted to live there.  It seems like it was very popular when I was a kid, and I have friends that do the snowbird thing and move to Arizona for the winter.  But I have to admit, the politics of the state seem unusually strident.
Two words: Jan Brewer.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Alaric I

Quote from: "Mermaid"And how NJ got there also baffles me.

Really? It's NJ, the concrete garden state.  I can't wait to severe all ties with them (although I think Christy has done some good stuff for them.)

stromboli

Quote from: "Mermaid"
Quote from: "SGOS"

Two words: Jan Brewer.

Two more: Joe Arpaio.

Where's Texas?

Due to sinkholes, Florida is the official "suck you down to hell" state.

wolf39us

How does that baffle you?

It cost like $30 just to drive through the fucking state!

Mermaid

Quote from: "Alaric I"

Really? It's NJ, the concrete garden state.  I can't wait to severe all ties with them (although I think Christy has done some good stuff for them.)
It is my homeland. If you think it's all smelly air and concrete you have not seen nearly enough of what NJ has to offer. Talk to the hand.

Alaric I

It is my homeland. If you think it's all smelly air and concrete you have not seen nearly enough of what NJ has to offer. Talk to the hand.

Ya, it's my homeland too.  I just don't like the East Coast honestly.  I love the Pacific Northwest and can't wait to settle down over there.

Alaric I

Quote from: "stromboli"Two more: Joe Arpaio.

I wonder what his repeat offender stats look like.  I knd of like his ideas to make prison so painful people don't want to return.

stromboli

Two words: Jersey Shore.  :-D

Alaric I

Quote from: "stromboli"Two words: Jersey Shore.  :-D

Don't put those people on us.  Most of them weren't even from Jersey.

stromboli

Quote from: "stromboli"Two words: Jersey Shore.  :-D

Don't put those people on us.  Most of them weren't even from Jersey.

I know, but the lols. I crewed with some Jerseyites in the Navy, they were good people. Lived back there in Connecticut for the better part of 4 years, so I spent time there. Jersey Turnpike sucked royal. I hope they added some lanes.

Mermaid

Quote from: "Alaric I"Ya, it's my homeland too.  I just don't like the East Coast honestly.  I love the Pacific Northwest and can't wait to settle down over there.
I am horribly homesick so take all digs at NJ personally.  8-)