"Justin Beiber can't grow his breasts back"

Started by PickelledEggs, February 02, 2015, 03:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/02/ny-pastor-justin-bieber-is-trans-and-cut-off-his-breasts-because-obamas-evil-spirits-misled-him

QuoteA New York pastor warned recently that President Barack Obama and other leaders were convincing young girls â€" like pop singer Justin Bieber â€" to become transgender.

“We’re talking about young girls, 6 to 10 years of age,” Atlah World Missionary Church Rev. James David Manning said in a YouTube video that was posted on Friday. “They can be led or influenced to cut off their breasts once they get into puberty. They can be led to have operations â€" like Justin Bieber â€" they can think that the best choice for their life is to cut off their breasts.”

“And then by the time they reach the age of 20 years old, they say, ‘I wish I had never cut off my breasts, I wish I had never mutilated my flesh, I wish I had never cut off my penis, I wish I had never done that, I was just young. And the people in the church or the people in the media said or gave the impression that I had a right to choose any kind of sexual orientation that I wanted to choose, and so I cut off my penis or I cut off my breasts.’”

Manning, however, promised to use the power of God to fight leaders who gave children the impression that they could “choose any kind of sexual orientation.”

“I will chase every sodomite, I will chase every lesbo, I will chase every political leader with the power of God, with the chariots of fire,” he insisted. “That these children be not misled by people in congregations and people in business or in politics like Obama that are influencing these children to throw their lives away the way Justin Bieber threw his life away.”

“And then 20 years old, can’t grow their breasts back. At 20 years old, can’t grow their penis back,” Manning added. “People need to wake the hell up and see what’s going on in our world! They need to understand just how diabolical this devil and evil spirit is.”

Watch the video below from ATLAHWorldwide, broadcast Jan. 30, 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELhZzfM6MiQ

I can't stop laughing!!! I don't know if this guy is serious or not, but..... :lol: :lol: :rotflmao:

AllPurposeAtheist

Wait... I thought ALL THINGS were possible with god which obviously means growing back your breasts and penis.. Don't tell me they're just full of shit.. :eek:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Hydra009

QuoteAnd the people in the church or the people in the media said or gave the impression that I had a right to choose any kind of sexual orientation that I wanted to choose, and so I cut off my penis or I cut off my breasts.’”
Wait wait..."choosing" a sexual orientation = chopping off breasts and/or penis?  Cause I'm pretty sure those aren't the same thing.

Munch

Wasn't this fucktard the same guy I saw on drunken peasants who told everyone to stay away from starbucks because gays hang around them and all carry ebola?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Solitary

Even if this isn't parody it's hilarious. If he is serious he needs help in more ways than one.  :rotflmao: :wall: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on February 02, 2015, 03:26:29 PM
Wait... I thought ALL THINGS were possible with god which obviously means growing back your breasts and penis.. Don't tell me they're just full of shit.. :eek:
Justin had a penis? Who gave it to him?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Yes, he is the stay away from Starbucks guy who also recently admitted he had "homosexual urgings" Must have got some of that semen latte he was warning us about....... Hope he sticks around. This guy is a treasure trove of lols. And a real credit to his profession (cough).

kilodelta

He's just trying to justify his sexual attraction to Justin Bieber.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Munch on February 02, 2015, 04:23:36 PM
Wasn't this fucktard the same guy I saw on drunken peasants who told everyone to stay away from starbucks because gays hang around them and all carry ebola?
He is??? lololol

Munch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on February 02, 2015, 05:37:06 PM
He is??? lololol

Yep, found it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osiqPGgKXds

So all starbucks have a room full of gay men, all with ebola, jizzing into everyones coffees.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

stromboli

GrinningYMIR

Gay ebola? I didn't know diseases had a sexual orientation
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

gussy

Caffe Ebola Jizzuccino is not on the regular menu.  You have have to order it from the barista using a very low voice as not to disturb the other customers. 

Atheon

This is the same nut who claims that Starbucks is putting the semen of sodomites into their coffee.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca