News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

To the Rubes

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, February 01, 2015, 12:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

This is why I hate politicians!  :butt: :angry: :kidra: I will fight to the death before I will ever let anyone have me under their control again, even lawyers.  :fU: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

Drawing Social Security? the Repubs would like to take that away. My wife and I will be seeing a legal advocate this week to get her on Social Security disability for her MS. We know several people who have gone through this ahead of us, all with MS, which is incurable and a progressive disease. Every one was turned down on first try, even with substantial medical histories and support from doctors. They make it so difficult you almost have to have a lawyer to get it. Fortunately we have a health advocate who only charges if we succeed, and then at a set fee we can easily afford.

Atheon

The Republicans are the scum of the earth, so in no matter what they do, I extend a big middle finger to them.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

stromboli

AllPurposeAtheist

Rubes are currently trying to pit retirees against disabled people in their never ending quest to do away completely with social security and give huge tax breaks (free money) to their billionaire buddies..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.