SINKHOLE OPENS UP UNDER FLORIDA HOME WITH MAN INSIDE

Started by dawiw, March 03, 2013, 09:31:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawiw

I remain unconvinced by any claims anyone has ever made about the existence or the power of a divine force operating in the universe."
-Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Mermaid

When it's your time, it's your time. Whoa Nelly.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

aitm

This is one of those things that one sticks in their memory so the next time someones says something stupid about a miracle cause the odds were just to great for it to be a coincident, you can point out, what was this then?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Farroc

I heard about this on the news. It's hilarious.
"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks

SGOS

I wonder what the odds are that you will be swallowed up by a sink hole in your lifetime? :-D

stromboli

It appears we are now going straight to hell and bypassing the death/funeral entirely.

_Xenu_

Im not sure why people find this funny...
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "_Xenu_"Im not sure why people find this funny...
I agree and let this be a lesson to those among us who fail to say, "Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the lord my hole to sink. If I should die before I wake, God sucks!"
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

SGOS

Quote from: "_Xenu_"Im not sure why people find this funny...
It's actually a sad situation, but it's so strange that it tends to bring out a macabre humor.  That's just a guess.  It might also be that we're just a bunch of sickos.

AllPurposeAtheist

Well thank god it didn't happen in an evangelical, snake handling church during a tea party meeting while Rush Limpballs and Sarah Pailin were in attendance. :shock:

stromboli

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Well thank god it didn't happen in an evangelical, snake handling church during a tea party meeting while Rush Limpballs and Sarah Pailin were in attendance. :shock:

If it did, I would truly believe there is a god.  =D>

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "stromboli"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Well thank god it didn't happen in an evangelical, snake handling church during a tea party meeting while Rush Limpballs and Sarah Pailin were in attendance. :shock:

If it did, I would truly believe there is a god.  =D>
But..but..atheism would die off and this site would change to HOLYSHITthereISaGod.com! :shock:

wolf39us

SGOS

Quote from: "wolf39us"I live about 20 minutes from there... Scary
Please make arrangements for someone to let us know if you get swallowed up by a sink hole.

stromboli

Quote from: "wolf39us"I live about 20 minutes from there... Scary

That might solve the car issue, as well. If you hear a sucking noise anywhere in the vicinity, RUN.

(edit) and while I'm thinking about it, you might also want to upgrade your car insurance to "sinkhole".