Author Topic: Atheist Census  (Read 1901 times)

Atheist Census
« on: March 03, 2013, 08:03:16 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ran across this while on reddit, thought it was kind of neat.  I'm not sure if this is a repost, but I thought I remembered seeing it posted before.  I searched the boards for anything census related and didn't see one.

Offline Mermaid

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 09:28:58 AM »
I took it but never got the validation email. Maybe that explains why the number is so low.
We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came.

John F. Kennedy

Offline stromboli

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 10:55:04 AM »
Its been posted on here a couple of times, once by me. Good to have it back, since there are new people here now.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Atheist Census
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 05:28:11 PM »
That number has considerably grown since I last saw it.
Good!
I always wondered why having balls was equated with "strength".  Balls are sensitive and delicate, actually.   Better to grow a vagina.  Those things can take a pounding - and pop out a live human being the size of a watermelon.

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 05:55:26 PM »
In the time it took me to fill it out and validate, they census grew by 20.  :shock:

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 12:50:50 AM »
Gonna check that out. :)
Which means that to me the offer of certainty, the offer of complete security, the offer of an impermeable faith that can\'t give way, is the offer of something not worth having.
[...]
Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty & wisdom, will come to you that way.
-Christopher Hitchens

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk