Fox News accidentally promotes LGBT

Started by BlackL1ght, February 13, 2013, 10:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackL1ght

Vi veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "BlackL1ght"//http://www.huffingtonpost.com/allison-hope/fox-news-equality_b_2649780.html?utm_hp_ref=gay-voices

lololol :mrgreen:

And also, I was the first to make a topic on the new site. Huzzah!

LMAO  _ good one Black!!!

::warning:: links do not yet open a new tab..........they will take THIS AF tab to show article.  Be sure to use backspace key to return to this page in order to comment.

Great find Black  :D
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

SvZurich

Now Black, your next goal is to post more posts than I have.  Try to overtake me.  :)
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

BlackL1ght

Quote from: "SvZurich"Now Black, your next goal is to post more posts than I have.  Try to overtake me.  :)
*Pales somewhat*
grunt.

hahaha :mrgreen:
Vi veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

SvZurich

I didn't get here overnight.  Just remember, every day you do not try, is I day I may open my lead.  ;)
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

stromboli

Quote from: "BlackL1ght"//http://www.huffingtonpost.com/allison-hope/fox-news-equality_b_2649780.html?utm_hp_ref=gay-voices

lololol :mrgreen:

And also, I was the first to make a topic on the new site. Huzzah!

You're just totally feeling all good about yourself right now, aren't You?

stromboli

Quote from: "SvZurich"Now Black, your next goal is to post more posts than I have.  Try to overtake me.  :)

OOooohhhhh. Major buzzkill.  :P

AllPurposeAtheist

You need to modify Kimmie so she post negatively meaning each post is subtracted.. it's the only way.. Addition by subtraction! Also institute that dividing by zero thingie.. It's well overdue. ;)

[ Post made via Android ]
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

If kimmie died tomorrow it would take me three years to catch her. I will probably be dead myself by then.

Plu

Easy hack to open links in a new tab regardless of what the website wants you to do: use the middle mouse button to open a link in a new tab. Supported by all major browsers.

(If this doesn't work, your browser sucks and you should download a real one)

SvZurich

I've taken weeks/months away from posting to give y'all chances to catch up.  Why aren't y'all taking advantage of those periods?