Previous topic - Next topic

Agramon

"And, tricked by our own early dream
And need of solace, we grew self-deceived,
Our making soon our maker did we deem,
And what we had imagined we believed."
- Thomas Hardy

Draconic Aiur

I'd be like Yaweh. I'd smite, fuck, create stuff, and like a planter watch things grow.

Shiranu

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on January 29, 2015, 12:40:10 AM
I'd be like Yaweh. I'd smite, fuck, create stuff, and like a planter watch things grow.

Yaweh only has "sex" once in the Bible, and that is through an angel representative (which, going by the origin story... doesn't that mean Jesus is actually the son of an angel representative of god, and not the big man himself)?

Now, if you want crazy sex... live your life like Zeus. Awwww yiiiiiisss.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Agramon

Quote from: Shiranu on January 29, 2015, 12:49:11 AM
Now, if you want crazy sex... live your life like Zeus. Awwww yiiiiiisss.
"And, tricked by our own early dream
And need of solace, we grew self-deceived,
Our making soon our maker did we deem,
And what we had imagined we believed."
- Thomas Hardy

AllPurposeAtheist

Teeth that never rot and no more snot.. Ear wax would taste much better.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Atheon

I'd make evil dictatorships fall in dramatic ways, like during one of Kim Jong-un's military parades, all the tanks will suddenly stop and turn, pointing their cannons at him, and  the people in the background with all the placards will suddenly spell out "Your reign is over, asshole."
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Mermaid

Oh, I'd also give Sarah Palin a multi-drug resistant vaginal yeast infection.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

doorknob

First of all I would abolish of evil. And don't give me free will bull crap because free will is an illusion any how. Not only that but people would have different talents. Every one would have a high IQ and be knowledgeable in several subjects. The world would be a utopia! Every one would be skinny and beautiful. I'd probably keep the gay to straight ratio though but abolish bigotry and hate. (that should have went away with evil though). There would be enough resources to go around and be no poverty. of course get rid of sicknesses and diseases. Also get rid of psychological disorders.

I'd also make it so every one wouldn't age and make the whole universe hospitable so that humans could travel it and inhabit other planets.

I think that sums up the whole utopia thing. I'd probably make one man to be my equal (in the sense that he has powers and infinite intelligence.)

I'd probably make even more skin tones and hair colors as to have a large variety in looks. Of course every planet would have plants and animals unique to it so that every one will have something to trade or some perk to where they live. Also every one would be a vegetarian and not have health problems. Plants would vary enough that humans would never get bored. And I'd probably raise the I.Q. of animals as well.

Desdinova

Weed would be legal, everywhere.  In fact, it would be mandatory that everyone partake.  Also no more fattening food, eat anything you like my brothers!  Lawyers, politicians, stock brokers and greedy corporate dickweeds would have their mouths replaced by an anus.  Then once a year on Christmas, I would manifest myself as a huge flying penis, complete with nut sack attached, and fly around the world ejaculating loads of presents (weed, alcohol, and generally anything that would spread good cheer).  And all clowns would be thrown into a lake of boiling seltzer water.
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

Savior2006

Quote from: MagetheEntertainer on January 25, 2015, 07:43:15 PM
Other then stop being an Atheist, what would you do if you were suddenly given all the power of the Christian/Muslim god? 

Shots for every body. Even the Muslims. Especially the Muslims.
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

Munch

All men and women in the world would be fit, even in old age they'd be hawt. All cloths would also disappear from the planet to make sure this hotness was seen, proper greek style.
Also, the world would from then on be a comfortable degree to match this new nude paradise, and nobody would ever get skin cancer or sunburn.

all drugs would be free and legal, giving the effects, but it would never overdose your system, instead any excess would turn into nutrients for the body.

All cars and planes and such would be gone too, because we could all fly, and even breath in space.

And despite what I said earlier, everyone would be bisexual
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Atheon

I'd send my son Jesus to appear before all the Christians rightards and have him tell them, "You're doing it wrong." I'd do the same with Mohammed, getting him to tell the Muslim rightards that they're going to burn in hell if they even think of harming others or restricting their freedom. "Vengeance is mine," I would remind them.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Jason78

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on January 29, 2015, 04:59:43 AM
Teeth that never rot and no more snot.. Ear wax would taste much better.
I'd vote for you.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

TrooperFive

If I were a god I would create entire civilizations, and then make them explode for my entertainment.
It is easier to fool people than it is to convince them that they have been fooled.
~Mark Twain

Deidre32

Every Friday would be a holiday. ^_^
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi