This guy thinks he is being gang stalked because he believes in god...

Started by mainethinker, January 24, 2015, 11:05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mainethinker

Dandong china has a bridge that i cross day after day

Solitary

:shifty: I hope he builds his own computer. I'm sure God will talk to him through it. Talk about being paranoid.  :rotflmao:

It gets even better, read the comments! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

mainethinker

mainethinker

mainethinker

Solitary

Quote from: mainethinker on January 24, 2015, 11:43:25 AM
so i looked into this gang stalking stuff...
loads of crazy people...

this one was funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPwLEzrSiAw

Is there something in the water in Canada? davidmabus2020
Banned

MONTREAL - Montreal police say they've made an arrest in a case involving alleged threats made for nearly 20 years against atheists and secular scientists around the world.
In a curt news release, they say they've arrested a suspect but have few other details.
Police started investigating the online activity of a Montreal man following a deluge of complaints from around the world about his alleged habit of threatening people online.
More than 3,000 people signed a petition calling on police to investigate reports of death threats against atheists and secularists.
Some people allegedly being threatened said the Montrealer, who goes by the online moniker "David Mabus" among a number pseudonyms, has been at it for nearly two decades.

Most of you know about the threatening emails that Canadian Dennis Markuze, aka “Dave Mabus” sent to many atheists and scientists. I myself received hundreds of them, including death threats. When I asked others how to report them, I learned that Markuze had already been reported to the Montreal police, who apparently weren’t interested in messing with him so long as he sat in his mother’s basement and didn’t actually hurt anyone.

That, of course, has changed. Carl Zimmer, P. Z. Myers, and others made serious complaints, there was a petition signed to the police, and, finally, the police themselves lured Markuze into attacking their own Twitter account. Ars Technica has the whole gory tale of his capture and arrest.

And, as far as anyone could tell, the complaints went nowhere. The local authorities weren’t interested in acting, and most of Mabus’ targets didn’t even live in Canada. That eventually changed, in part due to Mabus’ lack of discretion when it came to choosing his targets. One of Zimmer’s tweets apparently caught the attention of William Raillant-Clark, who handles press for the University of Montreal. Calling the inaction “unacceptable,” Ralliant-Clark began investigating the story and placed his results on Tumblr; he also included the Montreal Police’s press account on Twitter in some of the conversation.

Here’s where Mabus’ thoroughness backfired. Noticing the Twitter conversation between Ralliant-Clark and his former victims, he added the journalist to his target list. And, since the Montreal police’s Twitter account was also mentioned, it got a copy too. Mabus actually started sending diatribes to the local police force.

He’s a sick man, and I hope he gets the help he needs. But really, the Montreal Police should have taken action long before this. How many death threats does it take before someone gets investigated? Or do they have to wait until those threats are actually carried out?
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

mainethinker

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

mainethinker