News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Give Me That Old Time Religion

Started by Solitary, January 21, 2015, 10:34:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Atheon

Because smart kids are dangerous... they are smart enough to see through your god blather... and the way to deal with it is to beat the kid up with a full-force punch to the chest. You. A grown-ass adult, beating up a child because he was smart and didn't take your BS "serious". Real mature... quite the manly man there.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Solitary

His actions are a fallacy of might is right, and misusing appeals to authority, or Argumentum Ad Baculum, used by bullies to get their way, which works very well in the world instead of the use of rational evidence in the support of a conclusion. That's why you don't go into a Biker Bar and tell the huge guy, or mean looking girl that have Jesus is Lord Tattoos and tell them there is no God.  :eek: :kidra: :wink: :lol: Solitary

Munch

Questions are a danger to the lawd.

But honestly, if pastor mc fuckface here was to punch a kid like that, I hope the kid pulls a knife and cuts his dick off, going game of thrones on it.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Solitary

I had a pastor slam my ATHEIST head onto a desk top leaving a large goose egg telling me, "I TOLD YOU TO PRAY BOY! My atheist dad was going to kill him until my Methodist mother calmed him down. My dad told me, "I told they were all nuts, didn't I?" It seems that violence and threats work in the world we live in.  :pirate:

Munch

Quote from: Solitary on January 21, 2015, 01:06:52 PM
I had a pastor slam my ATHEIST head onto a desk top leaving a large goose egg telling me, "I TOLD YOU TO PRAY BOY! My atheist dad was going to kill him until my Methodist mother calmed him down. My dad told me, "I told they were all nuts, didn't I?" It seems that violence and threats work in the world we live in.  :pirate:

your dads an atheist but your moms and methodist? Wasn't that kind of awkward growing up with?
And honestly, if a pastor did that to my nephew, I'd burn down his church.

GSOgymrat

My dad was an atheist and my mom was a methodist too!

hrdlr110

Led? Punching him in the chest led him to the lord? I would love to hear the other side of this story from the kid that was punched. His vocabulary failed him, so this was the only way to lead? I'm sure he was a bully as a kid, and still hasn't grown out of it. There was no applause from his congregation, I suspect even they didn't approve. I'm sure his attendance dropped the following week.
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts

hrdlr110

Any way to find out who this guy is? Name? The pastor that is.....
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts

Solitary

Quote from: Munch on January 21, 2015, 01:13:27 PM
your dads an atheist but your moms and methodist? Wasn't that kind of awkward growing up with?
And honestly, if a pastor did that to my nephew, I'd burn down his church.
No it was not awkward, It's weirder than that, I had two dads living in the same house, and they were both atheists. I still have no way of knowing who my real dad was, I'm a bastard, so I've been told. Solitary

Atheon

Quote from: hrdlr110 on January 21, 2015, 10:00:52 PM
Any way to find out who this guy is? Name? The pastor that is.....
Eric Dammann.

Really. Damn man.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

mainethinker

Man like I would totally have bus this guys head open it if he had done that to a family member of mine I wonder if that kid's parents know that their son got hit by this a****** if I had a son and some stupid pastor hit him he would be done for I would tear his ass up but I don't think if I had kids that they would be going to a youth group sounds a little 1940's  Germany to me youth group
Dandong china has a bridge that i cross day after day

Munch

I think I'd go Kathy Bates - Annie Wilkes on him if he tried that on with one of mine, then see if gods on his side after he's been hobbled.

Solitary

My oldest son hit his teacher back in CCD class and left never looking back after a nun hit his knuckles with a ruler. Knowledge and sound logic will win over tyranny. Religions are for one purpose only, to control the masses with their dogma, which they do very well. Outside of politics, what else can get people willing to die or kill for their beliefs that are probably wrong?  :fU:    :axe: Solitary

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato