Prayer Aren't Answered---Dumb Atheists---Here's Proof!

Started by Solitary, January 20, 2015, 11:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Well, obviously it's a miracle he survived.  It wasn't, you know, physics.

Also, God only selectively helps people, since lots of people are seriously injured or killed in car accidents all the time.

Desdinova

So the guy who almost killed him decided to take a pic before he helped him out? 

Semi-driver: "Are you OK?"
Devine Interventionee:  "I think so.  Help me outta here!"
Semi-driver: "Hold on a sec.  Now where's my I-phone?"
Devine Interventionee:  "Dude, seriously?"
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

Munch

Don't you just love how today, its no longer just a christian calling them surviving something like this a miracle, but they now use such 'miracles' as their attack on atheists, despite the fact non-theists can easily explain the physics of how he survived.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mr.Obvious

Thank the all-powerful god intervening and saving some people from death in a car crash, but not intervening in such a way that the car crash could be avoided and the people be spared physical, emotional and financïal damage even though it would have been just as easy for him to do.
Praise him!
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Desdinova

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on January 20, 2015, 01:10:31 PM
Thank the all-powerful god intervening and saving some people from death in a car crash, but not intervening in such a way that the car crash could be avoided and the people be spared physical, emotional and financïal damage even though it would have been just as easy for him to do.
Praise him!

Obviously, Mr. Obvious, he wanted the young man to learn something through the ordeal. 
"How long will we be
  -Disturbed, Liberate

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Desdinova on January 20, 2015, 01:44:21 PM

Obviously, Mr. Obvious, he wanted the young man to learn something through the ordeal.

Hmmm... I see your point.

And as we all know, a deity without any limitations to it's powers couldn't possibly teach him the same lesson without the entire ordeal taking place in the first point :pray:.

Munch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on January 20, 2015, 01:50:45 PM
Hmmm... I see your point.

And as we all know, a deity without any limitations to it's powers couldn't possibly teach him the same lesson without the entire ordeal taking place in the first point :pray:.

Oh but remember, God works in 'mysterious ways'. If something works out for a christian, god is on their side, if it doesn't work out, then its gods 'plan'.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

AllPurposeAtheist

Evidently Ralfe Nader is God..  If it weren't for god cars wouldn't have seatbelts.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Desdinova

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on January 20, 2015, 03:09:59 PM
Evidently Ralfe Nader is God..  If it weren't for god cars wouldn't have seatbelts.

Couldn't be.  God drives a Corvair.
"How long will we be
  -Disturbed, Liberate

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Munch on January 20, 2015, 02:49:36 PM
Oh but remember, God works in 'mysterious ways'. If something works out for a christian, god is on their side, if it doesn't work out, then its gods 'plan'.

Ah, Logic at its finest. Can't argue with that.

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Desdinova

"How long will we be
  -Disturbed, Liberate

Solitary

I had a 66 Corvair that was one of the best handling cars I ever had---it was set up for racing though. GM likes to do its R&R with the public until they get it right, and then quit making the car, just like they did with the Fiero.
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Sal1981

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on January 20, 2015, 01:10:31 PM
Praise him!
But where's the fun in that? God needs accidents to happen were people are maimed and killed with a few sporadic survivors to help praise his Good Works! Otherwise people would just be safe from harm without knowing how our Divine Interventioneer did anything if every event was without accident. :eyes: