News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

6 years..

Started by mainethinker, January 20, 2015, 09:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mainethinker

I'm not a spammer I'm not a POE and I know what I'm talking about.

I've actually been close enough to make direct eye contact with Kim Jong un.

I was on a tour and we got to visit an elementary school.

We got to stand in this classroom and watch out windows as kids played out on the playground.

they had a really funny slide that looks like an airplane you climbed up a little later on the side into the body of the airplane and the slide came out the back like you are parachuting out of it.

we then went into the cafeteria and got served a little lunch while the kids were still outside.

while we're eating lunch I was looking around at the cafeteria and thinking about how similar it was to the cafeteria that I eat in while I was in highschool.

There is a big window between the kitchen and the cafeteria where you would go up with your trays.

We had gone up to that to get our food and after we had gotten the food roll down door on that window has been closed but there was still like a glass window inside that door and I had noticed that there was a coffee machine.

so I had gotten up from the table and I walked over to go knock on that window and asked if I could somehow get a cup of coffee because I was extremely jet lagged and looking back at it it was easy to notice that security was kinda high and that the kids were preparing for a play in the afternoon that we weren't going to get to see because it was just for parents.

so I walked up to that window in the door that was closed over the window and I looked in and there nonchalantly pouring himself a cup of coffee was Kim Jong un.

He turned around and looked directly at me smiled give me a little wave as he lifted his coffee cup up and walked off.

no joke
Dandong china has a bridge that i cross day after day

Shiranu

Okay, after that story I am convinced now North Korea is a great country. You and Dennis Rodman got me to convert.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

mainethinker

i am not a fan of basketball.
i like baseball and golf and water polo

Jmpty

???  ??

mainethinker

what?
i said right in the Op that none of the posted videos are mine

Jmpty

Nǐ shì yīgè piànjú
???  ??

mainethinker

PickelledEggs

Quote from: mainethinker on January 24, 2015, 08:29:07 PM
english please

Hi mainethinker.

I don't think we really met.

I am giving you 2 hours to tell us why you are here and prove that you are not here to troll and spam. If by that time, you do not answer or you give us more reason to suspect that you are trolling, you will be given a full ban.

mainethinker

I'm not here to troll or spam if you don't believe that and there's nothing I can do to convince you otherwise

PickelledEggs

Quote from: mainethinker on January 23, 2015, 01:44:05 PM
KCUBR HBPBO UIUYW WEQIH WYKAQ DGAMY LYCA
Quote from: mainethinker on January 23, 2015, 01:58:33 PM
MALCR IDPXZ SYHTW CITSG NIUMP CACIP BAJWG IZKYG UALYY FKIZO SJKV
Quote from: mainethinker on January 23, 2015, 04:08:53 PM
KNPWKP BQJIWC BQEKAR IMNCVL OTDRUH KBLUHH IAVQWR CZRFUT QEKAQI WPYGYY OAOZSM LUJNVG WEOBCK DFRRFY RUEQKR ZYDKTE SXLBBZ LFXBQS ZKFDJW BZHUQJ WGZGXQ MQTDMB GNTZXJ ECHZEL QKSNQC UREEZN NEBXWY UWTHJV IYOTXX JLDERC FHMCEX NSORIR HFCJST BFROME MQDVRL BFOJDP YGBULU XYOFJH XMUBQI ZUBEUL EZQMBL NSVYUO UNKVAO XFSDCW
Quote from: mainethinker on January 24, 2015, 05:43:17 AM
Spam? You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

VZETHF BZDOXG CCFNHC
Can you explain these? That would surely give me reason to not suspect you if you can... or suspect you as a troll even more... depending on what you tell me.

mainethinker

I'm not a spammer or troll

GrinningYMIR

Saying you're not a spammer or a troll does nothing to negate the fact that you have done nothing but spam and troll
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

mainethinker

So linking to videos as spam now?  give me a brake. Its only spam you gain from it somehow.

GrinningYMIR

Posting MALCR IDPXZ SYHTW CITSG NIUMP CACIP BAJWG IZKYG UALYY FKIZO SJKV, doesn't really strike me as friendly conversation

and its definitely not a video
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

mainethinker

I clearly stated the nun the videos were mine so I'm not gaining from the views or anything so how is that spam?