News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The 1969 Moon Landing was faked

Started by PickelledEggs, January 08, 2015, 09:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Brian37 on January 09, 2015, 08:23:22 AM
9/11 was not an inside job, Oswald acted alone, crop circles are fake, there is no big foot. These guys are fucking morons.
But the Germans did bomb Pearl Harbor. I know because a guy from college said so.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Atheon

Of coarse it was facked! It sez right their in the BIBBLE that the Mon is a "lesser light". So you cant land on the Mon, just like you cant land on the Son!! Praise be to GOD Allmitey!
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Atheon on January 09, 2015, 08:46:41 AM
Of coarse it was facked! It sez right their in the BIBBLE that the Mon is a "lesser light". So you cant land on the Mon, just like you cant land on the Son!! Praise be to GOD Allmitey!
Uh, they went at night.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gerard

Quote from: Brian37 on January 09, 2015, 08:23:22 AM
9/11 was not an inside job, Oswald acted alone, crop circles are fake, there is no big foot. These guys are fucking morons.

Indeed sir. You are talking sense! I like Abba too! By the way.... Barack Obama was born in Hawaii!

Gerard

Gerard

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on January 09, 2015, 07:39:03 AM
What pictures? Link available? The astronauts could see stars by looking away from any glare and waiting for their eyes to adjust, just like we do on Earth. But if you see anything with a high albedo you're very unlikely to see dim stars as well. Yeah, he wanted to rest up for the long drive home. "Nothing to see out there, I'll just kick back."

There is a very nice YouTube channel with good pictures and footage about the different moon landings. I would have too look it up for you. I'll let you know when I do.... And point out where I think I saw stars!

Gerard

Solitary

Quote from: Johan on January 09, 2015, 05:59:42 AM
I believe you meant Mensa. Only one letter different but yeah, TOTALLY different group. :wink:
Thanks! I did. My bad. 
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Berati

I used to think the flat earth society was a joke. A metaphor about crazy people but no, there are actually still people who believe in a "round earth conspiracy".

http://www.livescience.com/24310-flat-earth-belief.html
Carl Sagan
"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

Gerard

Quote from: Berati on January 09, 2015, 12:51:08 PM
I used to think the flat earth society was a joke. A metaphor about crazy people but no, there are actually still people who believe in a "round earth conspiracy".

http://www.livescience.com/24310-flat-earth-belief.html

That doesn't mean you should take them seriously. Trust me. These people are a joke!

Gerard

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Gerard on January 09, 2015, 04:39:56 PM
That doesn't mean you should take them seriously. Trust me. These people are a joke!

Gerard
While this is true, it is also a strange mix of sad and hilarious.