News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Another Letter From My Christian Friend

Started by Solitary, January 17, 2015, 11:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

I like the attachment. Shows just how stupid religion can be. Especially one that is supposed to be a religion of peace. A guy on the radio the other day told the MC of the show if the Crusaders would have wiped the Arabs out long ago we wouldn't be having this problem now. 2,000 years later and this guy is still fighting. Idiot. There are days I think the Atheists have it right after all.  :super:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

I'm not the only one confused about what Solitary is trying to tell us, am I? Seems like an incomplete post... like he left some stuff out.

Solitary, what did the email have in it? What attachments? what was the message? I feel out of the loop....

Munch

yeah I don't see it either, we're gonna need pictures Solitary
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Solitary

The subject is  another letter from my Christian friend, not from me. Does everything have to be spelled out to get the point of the letter "he" sent?  The attachments was a cartoon I sent to him of a terrorist saying after he shot a guy, he drew first. Was that really needed when his comment was about something else and how he thinks atheists get it right about religion. And I've been told here I'm nit picking. I guess I have to put every single detail in my post from now on. My friend is a Christian complementing atheists in his post. that's the point! I'm starting to worry about people here.  :biggrin2:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

doorknob

I can see why that was confusing. I think quotation marks around the post would have cleared things up a bit. Thanks.

Sal1981

Your Christian friend thought the Crusades should have wiped out an entire civilization? That's whacked.