Moyers and Company Fighting Creeping Creationism

Started by Poison Tree, March 01, 2013, 11:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poison Tree

I found the episode of Moyers and Company that was just on quite interesting, although it was not exactly full of information that was new to me (or I suspect most of you). It's only on PBS, so I guess not that many people saw it, but hopefully it will present these kinds of ideas of a broader audience then youtube.

"Zack Kopplin on fighting the onslaught of creationism and Susan Jacoby on the challenges of free thinking in America. "

http://billmoyers.com/episode/full-show ... eationism/
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Farroc

I'm a big fan of PBS for the most part. Mostly NOVA. I didn't catch that, but it sounds good.
"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks

AllPurposeAtheist

Bill is obviously an abomination of the great state of Texas. Those PBS types down there from KERA are always trying to cram common sense down the throats of the çlosed minds of the vast flocks..   [-X
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Jmpty

I've always liked Bill Moyer. His show and "Frontline" are my favorites.
???  ??