News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Damn Sneaky Satan

Started by aitm, March 01, 2013, 08:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Davka

Yeah, but how much of a fucktard is YHWH for not even helping? I betcha that dude was screaming "help, oh god, help!" as the earth opened up to swallow him. Asshole YHWH just stands there laughing, letting Satan do his worst.

Buncha dickwads anyhow.

NitzWalsh

Sinkholes are gateways to another universe. The guy is just fine.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

Thumpalumpacus

Sinkholes are god's way of telling you that Florida is no place to lead a happy life.
<insert witty aphorism here>

stromboli

Nuh uh. Bible Belt. totally the fault of the gays.  [-X

Noodle

Quote from: "stromboli"Nuh uh. Bible Belt. totally the fault of the gays.  [-X

Oh sh..oot! Will Cape Town be next??
[hrline][/hrline]

I believe in Dog

BlackL1ght

Man, that's horrible. I can hardly even imagine that.
Vi veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

FrogMan

Not sure what this has to do with Satan or why it's something we're joking about.  This guy got killed in a pretty uncomfortable fashion.  It was in Florida, so what?
Quote from: \"Smartmarzipan\"Hey look, more people I want to stab in the throat.

Quote from: \"Damarcus\"Clearly, wicca is the ultimate belief system, I never heard of jesus making someone\'s xbox get fixed slightly faster.

"Why we still got monkeys?" - Steve Harvey

Plu

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"
Quote"We put engineering equipment into the sinkhole and didn't see anything compatible with life,"

Right. Has anyone heard anything dumber than this?

That doesn't sound dumb, that sounds like a pretty good explanation of what they did. I guess they could've changed "didn't see anything" with "received no signals" but other than that it makes sense to me.

Poor guy. Must've been a rude awakening for the family.