News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Bachmann At Her Bigoted Best.

Started by Solitary, January 10, 2015, 06:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

dtq123

:hang:
I just lost all hope in republicans.
Thank goodness I live in a liberal area, Imagine the bullshit you would have to deal with in say... Kansas?
'merica: the powerful and stupid!
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

Munch

Is this bitch for real? This is honestly the kind of logic that children use in the playground "I hate you" - "Well I hate you more" - "Well I hate you times infinity!" - "Well I hate you times infinity plus one!".

I'm so suck of bigots, fascists and racists thinking its there RIGHT to be allowed to discriminate, masked behind something else like religion. I'm not even american but if I saw this bitch in the street here in my town, I'd piss on her shoes and tell her to fuck off back to her spaceship. 
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Jason78

Does this legislation allow businesses to withhold service from jewish people?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Mermaid

Quote from: Munch on January 10, 2015, 07:40:54 PM
Is this bitch for real? This is honestly the kind of logic that children use in the playground "I hate you" - "Well I hate you more" - "Well I hate you times infinity!" - "Well I hate you times infinity plus one!".

I'm so suck of bigots, fascists and racists thinking its there RIGHT to be allowed to discriminate, masked behind something else like religion. I'm not even american but if I saw this bitch in the street here in my town, I'd piss on her shoes and tell her to fuck off back to her spaceship. 
Oh, she's real.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Atheon

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca