News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

God is Immature

Started by MagetheEntertainer, January 04, 2015, 12:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

All gods and religions ever existed are human creations. No exceptions.

dtq123

A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

MagetheEntertainer

Quote from: dtq123 on January 04, 2015, 02:32:17 PM
"Now, Bow Down to Me!"
:rotflmao:

Considering the type of person that I used to be I could probably play the role of the Christian god very easily.  I still have my dark sense of humor that I used to have, so now I would only get a slight giggle out of a plague or 2.

ThatOneGuy

God, if he existed as per any of our holy books, would be a tyrannical psychopathic despot infinitely worse than Hitler or Stalin.
Hey! Preachers! Leave them kids alone!

Deidre32

I happen to think if a god exists....he/it is nothing what we might imagine. Beyond imaginable. That's the trouble with religions, they all try to compartmentalize the idea of a god, into a tiny neat little box. I imagine if a god exists, he simply wouldn't fit.
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

Faisal

Quote from: MagetheEntertainer
God is Immature

god is Immature? Well, who'd have thought it!

QuoteIn this video I discuss how many aspects of gods personality are immature, and how even I, a 20 year old adult human male with limited knowledge am more mature than the Christian God. 
Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge. <-2>Proverbs ch.14 v.7<0>

QuoteAs always constructive criticism is welcome.

All are welcome before God.

Desdinova

Quote from: Faisal on January 13, 2015, 10:36:33 AM
god is Immature? Well, who'd have thought it!

Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge. <-2>Proverbs ch.14 v.7<0>

All are welcome before God, unless you're gay, or worship another God, or deny the Holy Spirit then you get the Lake of Fire treatment right?  Crawl back under your rock troll.
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

Faisal

Quote from: Desdinova on January 13, 2015, 10:40:22 AM
All are welcome before God, unless you're gay, or worship another God, or deny the Holy Spirit then you get the Lake of Fire treatment right? 

Even the most mundane facets of Reality reflect the holiness of the Divine Presence.

QuoteCrawl back under your rock troll.

I don't believe I've ever met such creatures.

Faisal

Quote from: ThatOneGuy on January 05, 2015, 01:31:02 AM
God, if he existed as per any of our holy books, would be a tyrannical psychopathic despot infinitely worse than Hitler or Stalin.

I always thought it was strange the way he harped on about racial purity, while he was about as un-Aryan as they come.

Faisal

Quote from: Deidre32 on January 10, 2015, 11:53:37 PM
I happen to think if a god exists....he/it is nothing what we might imagine. Beyond imaginable. That's the trouble with religions, they all try to compartmentalize the idea of a god, into a tiny neat little box. I imagine if a god exists, he simply wouldn't fit.

Force or entity? What passes for 'God' in many belief systems may be described as either or both - it is only a sort of spiritual wave-particle duality, after all...

Faisal

Quote from: MagetheEntertainer on January 04, 2015, 09:11:30 PM
Considering the type of person that I used to be I could probably play the role of the Christian god very easily.  I still have my dark sense of humor that I used to have, so now I would only get a slight giggle out of a plague or 2.
Probability? That's just a pseudo-scientific excuse humans make to make 'Fate' seem a bit less supernatural.

Mr.Obvious

God is immature.

True, true. But to be fair, i think he's very mature for his ace. I don't know any other such responsible 0-year old.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Jason78

Quote from: Faisal on January 13, 2015, 10:36:33 AM

I'd like to submit the entire book of Leviticus as evidence for the prosecution.  With particular reference to :

21:17 Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.
21:18 For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,
21:19 Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,
21:20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;
21:21 No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.
21:22 He shall eat the bread of his God, both of the most holy, and of the holy.
21:23 Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries: for I the LORD do sanctify them.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Munch

God is quite literally hitler, wanting a perfect aryan race
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin