MPs labeled apostates after voting for gay marriage

Started by Valigarmander, February 18, 2013, 05:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gussy

Mufti Muhammed Aslam Naqshbandi Bandhalevi is the most obnoxious name I have ever heard.  The print media should start referring to him as 'dipshit' or something else simple to save on ink.  Anyway, I hope that these MP's continue to vote for laws that infuriate this man.

pr126

Mufti Muhammed Aslam Naqshbandi Bandhalevidoes does not speak for all Muslims.

The problem is that Muslims will not tell him to shut up and mind his own business.
They cannot. The Quran solidly backs the Mufi up, and woe betide anyone goes against that.

Jedster

Quote from: "Plu"At least the ones who matter seem to have their brain in the 21st century. At least it shows a level of differing opinions within the muslim world as well. That's a first step.

ditto

These MPs are surely brave.

Fidel_Castronaut

I notice that Keith Vaz, Labour MP and chair of the home affairs select committee, was not one of those Muslim MPs who voted in favour.

This guy, remember, fully supported the burning of Rushdie's Satanic Verses in the 80's and demanded that the British Government outlaw its sale.

And he's in our parliament...a devout (and I would say extremist) Islamist who is informing policy on drink consumption (he doesn't drink, he's a muslim) and food production and slaughter (so Halal for everyone then!).

Sometimes I see the UK as so advanced, and equally so backwards.
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

GurrenLagann

Supporting gay marriage getting you labeled a nonsense religious word? Surprise surprise.
Which means that to me the offer of certainty, the offer of complete security, the offer of an impermeable faith that can\'t give way, is the offer of something not worth having.
[...]
Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty & wisdom, will come to you that way.
-Christopher Hitchens