''Beheading Christians In The Name Of Sodomy''

Started by FieryLocks, December 30, 2014, 09:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FieryLocks

"To surrender to ignorance and call it 'God' has always been premature, and it remains premature today"--Isaac Asimov

SNP1

Of course the sodomites have to behead those filthy, moral-less Christians. Those Christians are breaking the commandments of lord Sodomitia! Christians are not natural.
"My only agenda, if one can call it that, is the pursuit of truth" ~AoSS

Solitary

I find it amazing that all these good Christians never got on the Bush administration for lying about Iraq and getting so many innocent people, including children, maimed and killed. "Thou shall not kill," must have not taken through all the hate and bigotry.  :wall: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

The Skeletal Atheist

Last time I looked beheading wasn't on the agenda. It's far too messy and it leaves a stain on the carpet.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on January 03, 2015, 12:47:11 PM
Last time I looked beheading wasn't on the agenda. It's far too messy and it leaves a stain on the carpet.

Psh, how YOU do it maybe
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on January 03, 2015, 12:49:35 PM
Psh, how YOU do it maybe
Well I'm sorry that I'm the only one who wants his executions to look good! Beheading is so old that it's past retro. Also with the terrorists, cartels, and damn near everyone else with a knife and some spare time doing it it's overrated abd overplayed.

I want my executions to be special. I want to make a show of it. Like, if we're going the messy rout why not fill the insides with confetti and candy and then blow the person up? It's festive and it's fun for the whole family!
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

GrinningYMIR

you can make it look good without having to clean it up! Just go outside, after attatching some explosives to the inside of his neck of course. (Low grade, we don't want his body to pop, just his upper spinal cord and neck) and press the button. Pow! instant vivid beheading!

For added benefit play some music that totally doesn't fit in the background, like 8-bit radioactive or Barbie girl, and watch as the horrified faces changed to faces of pure joy!

There's also the ever popular, balls first into a woodchipper, fun for everyone involved!
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

dtq123

I'd prefer the knife myself, and the slow sadistic cut of death  :eyes:
"Thou Shalt Not Kill" unless if they are a pagan, thief, adulterer, or a heretic. Yay!
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

blackharvest216

My favoriteis that ray comfort thinks we have nightmares about bananas what does he even mean by that??? LOL

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: blackharvest216 on January 03, 2015, 02:32:15 PM
My favoriteis that ray comfort thinks we have nightmares about bananas what does he even mean by that??? LOL
My only nightmare scenario involving bananas would revolve around one being shoved up my ass, due to the pain and discomfort involved.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Munch

Ah Ray Cumfart, who inspired the amazing atheist to shove a banana up is ass.

I was disappointed that G-man wasn't on the list, given his claim that there are no such things as starving children in the world. 
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Aletheia

Nah... the sodomites aren't the one's the Christians should be worrying so much about.

Other members of the LGBTQ go much further than beheading. Some of us take our killing quite seriously, although maybe with a little music in the background:

Seriously though, what the hell is wrong with some people? Is their amygdala on permanent overload? Nobody can live such a safe and insulated life and feel this much fear without something being physically or psychologically amiss.

Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.