OBYRANNY! US/Cuba relations to change

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, December 17, 2014, 12:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Once the GOP realizes that we can ship low wage jobs to Cuba they'll fall over themselves for a cut..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Gerard

Well, it's not that Cuba will be the only dictatorship that the US has diplomatic relations with. GOP governments had a fine reputation concerning that, but nowadays they seem to be against just everything....

Gerard

Poison Tree

I have seen far fewer people saying "This proves Obumer's a commie" than I expected over this
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Shiranu

All things considered, Cuba is a VERY mild dictatorship compared to some of our friends. Saints, really.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

AllPurposeAtheist

The GOP couldn't get more disingenuous if they tried about Cuba's human rights record being we actually tortured people in THEIR country and every nation on earth knows it..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Atheon on December 18, 2014, 04:07:31 PM
Daiquiris all around... made with Havana Club rum, of course!
"Rum and senoritas to the survivors!"
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

dtq123

Quote from: Poison Tree on December 18, 2014, 11:55:41 PM
I have seen far fewer people saying "This proves Obumer's a commie" than I expected over this

They're too busy getting trying to shake off the fat after Thanksgiving and preparing for Christ to be born "Again."
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"