News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Advertisement Idea

Started by wolf39us, December 08, 2014, 05:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Grin, I think you don't have to like the page to be an admin. Plus if you are posting as the page when you are an admin, it has nothing to do with your other facebook.

GrinningYMIR

Sorry, I'm a little loopy after my exams today, I'm having trouble getting it haha

Don't mind me :P
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on December 08, 2014, 06:02:43 PM
Sorry, I'm a little loopy after my exams today, I'm having trouble getting it haha

Don't mind me :P
Don't worry about it. I'm not 100% sure about that myself. I'd check to see what Wolf says. I have a feeling he knows a bit more than I do, being that he's a bit more experienced with tech stuff.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: aitm on December 08, 2014, 05:33:11 PM
any pictures of boobies must be sent to me…..mother fucking rule no 1!
Your bubble headed boobie.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

wolf39us

You get an option once you're invited to edit the page to "post as atheist forums".  Any time you post as atheist forums, you are only posting to the people that liked that page.

No one else will see it besides those people

GrinningYMIR

Okay, so we'd be acting as AF, and so anything we'd say would pop up as AF. And our real names would not be connected to it in any way?
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

stromboli

So in other words you are trying to DRAG ME, KICKING AND SCREAMING ON TO A SOCIAL NETWORK?

Oh, okay.  :biggrin:

AllPurposeAtheist

Never really been a Facebook lover, but we could collectively spam the ads at craigslist

"Get your OWN tree of GOOD, evil and knowledge tree! Tree of good, evil and knowledge seeds* available EXCLUSIVELY at AF! "

*Guaranteed to grow within 2000 years, give or take a few thousand or your money back!

wolf39us

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on December 08, 2014, 06:12:59 PM
Okay, so we'd be acting as AF, and so anything we'd say would pop up as AF. And our real names would not be connected to it in any way?

exactly

GrinningYMIR

wolf39us

So add me on facebook or pm me your fb info here and I'll be able to add you.

AllPurposeAtheist

PickelledEggs

The thing to remember, Grin is keep an eye out for the "posting as" icon for when you post. If it shows the page's profile pic as the icon, you're good, if it is showing yours, switch it to the page.

It will say the name of who posted at the top, but that is only visible to the managers of the page. The name of who posted is invisible to anyone that does not have admin privileges.

GrinningYMIR

That makes sense Pickel, danke

wolf39us

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on December 08, 2014, 06:44:28 PM
Add who to fb? You, Wolf?

yes either that or I can invite you with your fb email address.

I don't really care either way lol