News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Advertisement Idea

Started by wolf39us, December 08, 2014, 05:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

atheist on Facebook? whats next? I tell you, its the end of the world as we know it.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

GrinningYMIR

Tremble and Despair all ye faithful!

The heathens have arrived!
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

uh, it auto liked the page

that...might cause some awkwardness
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: wolf39us on December 08, 2014, 06:59:31 PM
yes either that or I can invite you with your fb email address.

I don't really care either way lol
a fb email address? I never knew I had one or is it just the address we use to login like bla@blablabla.com*?

*not my actual fb email login address.. :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

wolf39us

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on December 08, 2014, 08:30:32 PM
a fb email address? I never knew I had one or is it just the address we use to login like bla@blablabla.com*?

*not my actual fb email login address.. :lol:

The one you use to login with fb

aitm

bla@blablabla pretty much sums up your posts……... :kidra:
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

wolf39us

who else wants in?  I've only got one guy posting so far! lol

PickelledEggs

Question. Should I be liking and commenting on other atheist pages? Not to be annoying and say "like this page!", but just normal conversation comments to make the page more visible?

Sent from your mom.

GrinningYMIR

I'm not sure what to post yet, should I do my normal stuff or stick to serious business?

wolf39us

At least keep to science, politics, religion  That really opens you up to most things

You can like whoever you want.  This is just a way for us to get more exposure in the end!

PickelledEggs

Hey guys. Just wanted to update you guys on our facebook page.

It seems to be growing and we seem to have a slowly growing population on the forum. (most likely related)
If you already follow our Facebook page and want to help our forum community grow (and are in the position to share atheist-related things), please share our page/things we post on the page! A simple share can help spread the word.

Meanwhile those of us maintaining the page will do our best to post fun and interesting things, as well as like and comment on things of skeptical(?) interest.

https://www.facebook.com/anotheratheistforum