News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Domain / Host Expiring Soon

Started by wolf39us, December 07, 2014, 04:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: hrdlr110 on December 08, 2014, 01:36:15 AM
I'm officially going to hell now too - I've donated to an atheist organisation/group. Every dollar sent, god cries/dies just a little inside. Money well spent!
That's nothing.. I just killed another baby Jesus in swaddling!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

Don't forget that 5% discount Wolf..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

GrinningYMIR

Wolf, next time there is something needed on the forum monetary wise send me a PM, I'll give you whatever I am able to give.
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Mr.Obvious

Are there any problems with intercontinental payments? Would I pay in euro's or dollars?
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

wolf39us

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on December 08, 2014, 11:31:05 AM
Are there any problems with intercontinental payments? Would I pay in euro's or dollars?

If you send money in EUR then it will come converted to USD.

If you send money as USD then your account will be charged the converted amount.  It's weird... but you could choose either way.

Mr.Obvious

I just followed the link.
I don't have 'paypal'  :redface:

PopeyesPappy

Looks like we are almost up to enough to pay for two years. Wolf, is there a discount for multiple years?
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on December 08, 2014, 12:03:09 PM
I just followed the link.
I don't have 'paypal'  :redface:

If you click the donate button it allows you to donate with card as well, even though it says donate with paypal. Weird, I know, but whatever. As per me I'll throw some in once I get paid.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

The Skeletal Atheist

Also, since many theists try to say that atheism is a religion can I take this off my taxes?
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

stromboli

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on December 08, 2014, 12:38:54 PM
Also, since many theists try to say that atheism is a religion can I take this off my taxes?

Declare yourself a secular humanist. That's a start.

Mr.Obvious

I get this message:

QuoteHey, what are you doing here - we don't want your money, so keep it, go away!

LOL, just kidding - if you see this message, the person who installed it still hasn't finished setting it up and customizing it, so please be patient if there are some glitches.

I'll just see if it's fixed by the end of the month, I'll get my first paycheck then. Feel free to send me a PM in case I forget.

stromboli

I'll send at least $50 by the 2nd of January, so don't get too concerned about the money if you don't have any.

_Xenu_

I remember when we had to raise money to buy the domain. This place never seems to have trouble getting funding when its needed.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

stromboli

Quote from: _Xenu_ on December 08, 2014, 12:51:34 PM
I remember when we had to raise money to buy the domain. This place never seems to have trouble getting funding when its needed.

TBH, I've been remiss in sending in money. Should have, just didn't get around to it, so I figure I owe some bucks. This forum is important. We need to keep it going, to be a voice on the internet.

Mr.Obvious