News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Domain / Host Expiring Soon

Started by wolf39us, December 07, 2014, 04:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf39us

Domain and host are set to expire on 01/16/15 -- I'd like to keep this thing going and I'm sure all you would too.

That being said, donations would be helpful for me to buy another year or two.  I'm going to be moving in a few months so every bill that I don't have to pay will help me dramatically!

Thanks guys!

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

wolf39us

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on December 07, 2014, 04:05:45 PM
How much is it?

$70/year I believe -- I'll double check it shortly.

edit:  looks like it's more.

Hosting is $108/yr
Domain is $14.99/yr

_Xenu_

I'll send a few bucks your way, just tell me where.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

AllPurposeAtheist

Just opened a new account so when the card comes I'll chip in..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

wolf39us

Hakurei Reimu

Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

GrinningYMIR

Is there a way I can like mail some money or something? My parents check my statements, and they don't know about this forum, they'd figure it out otherwise, and my folks would not take kindly to anything involved with this place :P
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

stromboli

$20 sent. I'll make another payment right after Festivus.  :biggrin:

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

stromboli

Good, but I'll still donate some at the end of the year.

hrdlr110

I'm officially going to hell now too - I've donated to an atheist organisation/group. Every dollar sent, god cries/dies just a little inside. Money well spent!
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts

wolf39us

Quote from: hrdlr110 on December 08, 2014, 01:36:15 AM
I'm officially going to hell now too - I've donated to an atheist organisation/group. Every dollar sent, god cries/dies just a little inside. Money well spent!

lol this was hilarious!

wolf39us

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on December 07, 2014, 06:20:32 PM
Is there a way I can like mail some money or something? My parents check my statements, and they don't know about this forum, they'd figure it out otherwise, and my folks would not take kindly to anything involved with this place :P

Wow that's a shame.

I wouldn't worry about it too much then.  But if you really want to contribute I'll pm you info