News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

DIY Resurrection!

Started by PickelledEggs, December 03, 2014, 11:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

aitm

she probably didn't realize that the part about leavening meant she needed to add some yeast......
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

I'm pretty sure that Christ's return from the dead was an example about the reborn soul or something, not a precedent. This is what happens when the believers take shit literally. :eek:

wolf39us

Desdinova

Can you imagine the kid's conversations years later?

Johnny:  "Remember when Mom kept Dad's corpse for six month thinking God was going to resurrect him?"

Sally:  "Yeah, that was hilarious!"

Johnny:  "Good times."
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

PickelledEggs

"Experts will prob never know why Peter Wald died because body so badly decomposed"

WHAT????

Green Bottle

Quote from: Desdinova on December 03, 2014, 11:36:03 AM
Can you imagine the kid's conversations years later?

Johnny:  "Remember when Mom kept Dad's corpse for six month thinking God was going to resurrect him?"

Sally:  "Yeah, that was hilarious!"

Johnny:  "Good times."
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Munch

oh my..

Its like an alfred hitchcock situation.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

GrinningYMIR

I am not even going to pretend to think that what I read was coherent thought!, thanks pickel
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Munch

Its just so fucking morbid. Stuff like this highlights perfectly the dangers and insanity that religion causes to people.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

aitm

I wonder if that van is for sale though...beats the hell out of my "free candy" one......
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PickelledEggs

Quote from: aitm on December 03, 2014, 02:07:34 PM
I wonder if that van is for sale though...beats the hell out of my "free candy" one......
You sold your "Free hugs" van?

aitm

yeah, I had a "mr hand puppet" one but that proved to be just a little too exhausting.

aitm

Did you guys read the article all the way? Six kids from 6 to 22 and 7 adults living in the house. 7 other people? That sounds like a fucking whacko cult there.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: aitm on December 03, 2014, 02:34:52 PM
Did you guys read the article all the way? Six kids from 6 to 22 and 7 adults living in the house. 7 other people? That sounds like a fucking whacko cult there.
I found this article from Horus Gilgamesh, the guy that wrote Awkward Moments Not Nound In Your Average Children's Bible.

He sort of hinted that it sounded like a wacko cult. (More wacko than usual)

Sent from your mom.