"I Still Believe Homosexuality is a choice..."

Started by Aletheia, December 04, 2014, 03:54:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSOgymrat

I like my predictions from machines that go beep. Much more scientific!

https://youtu.be/WRNaCgOZlIY

trdsf

Quote from: GSOgymrat on July 14, 2020, 01:22:10 PM
I like my predictions from machines that go beep. Much more scientific!

https://youtu.be/WRNaCgOZlIY
Oh holy Bob, I forgot about biorhythms -- yeah, that was another fad I did in the 70s, mainly because the math was fun.  And my triple-zero day is just a year and a half from now!  If I can make it to a bit past 116, I'll have another one.  :D

(see what I mean about math nerd?)
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Mood rings!  Don't throw out your mood rings!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SoldierofFortune

whenever i have no doubt if i have hiv;

i get pleasure to f*ck a narrow hole...

a expereinced gay does not gives me a pleausre

sorry, this is so.

Hydra009

Isn't it doubly gay to make a poem about how you aren't gay?   :think:

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 18, 2020, 09:05:11 PM
Isn't it doubly gay to make a poem about how you aren't gay?   :think:
Oooh, I hope the ability to write poetry isn't a marker for gayness.  I have never been able to manage better than a limerick, and I'm pretty damn sure I'm gay!
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

GSOgymrat

Just in time for Halloween.

Majority of Gays Are Possessed by Ghosts, So-Called Study Says

According to a bizarre article published on the Spiritual Science Research Foundation's website (which at the time of writing has since been taken down), an overwhelming majority of gay people are, apparently, possessed by some form of ghostly spirits â€" 85 percent, to be exact â€" and these spirits are the driving force behind our gayness.

"The main reason behind the gay orientation of some men is that they are possessed by female ghosts, and the female ghost in them is attracted to other men," the Spiritual Science Research Foundation wrote in its sham study, as reported by PinkNews. ...

According to PinkNews, the article also claims that queer people are more prone to "murderous" thoughts, parading around naked with each other, and using "bad words," because the ghouls that possess them make them "more susceptible to being influenced by negative energies, which give them thoughts to encourage them to display their homosexuality in a shameless and even aggressive manner."

Symptoms of demonic possession apparently include "low energy levels, bouts of depression, financial loss, and impulsive behavior." ...

Baruch

Demonic possession is normal for demons.  People are demonic, straight or gay ;-)  But apparently a little wickedness never hurt anyone ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cassia

Quote from: GSOgymrat on October 29, 2020, 03:21:05 PM
Just in time for Halloween.

Majority of Gays Are Possessed by Ghosts, So-Called Study Says

According to a bizarre article published on the Spiritual Science Research Foundation's website (which at the time of writing has since been taken down), an overwhelming majority of gay people are, apparently, possessed by some form of ghostly spirits â€" 85 percent, to be exact â€" and these spirits are the driving force behind our gayness.

"The main reason behind the gay orientation of some men is that they are possessed by female ghosts, and the female ghost in them is attracted to other men," the Spiritual Science Research Foundation wrote in its sham study, as reported by PinkNews. ...

According to PinkNews, the article also claims that queer people are more prone to "murderous" thoughts, parading around naked with each other, and using "bad words," because the ghouls that possess them make them "more susceptible to being influenced by negative energies, which give them thoughts to encourage them to display their homosexuality in a shameless and even aggressive manner."

Symptoms of demonic possession apparently include "low energy levels, bouts of depression, financial loss, and impulsive behavior." ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T87u5yuUVi8

Hydra009

Quote from: GSOgymrat on October 29, 2020, 03:21:05 PM

"The main reason behind the gay orientation of some men is that they are possessed by female ghosts, and the female ghost in them is attracted to other men," the Spiritual Science Research Foundation wrote in its sham study, as reported by PinkNews. .....
Did they forget that women can be gay?  Seems like a pretty big oversight imo.

Ever notice that homophobes are super into...I mean super focused on male homosexuality?  There's just something about a dude taking on a "womanly" role that gets them all hot and bothered...err...I mean hot under the collar.

Cassia

I always liked the creative and sometimes not so thinly veiled names of many gay clubs.

The malebox
The Library
Mable Peabody's Beauty Parlor Chainsaw Repair Night Club
The Cockpit
Woody's
Ramrod

Got any more? Sigh...in general they play the best dance music

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Cassia on October 29, 2020, 05:21:09 PM
I always liked the creative and sometimes not so thinly veiled names of many gay clubs.

The malebox
The Library
Mable Peabody's Beauty Parlor Chainsaw Repair Night Club
The Cockpit
Woody's
Ramrod

Got any more? Sigh...in general they play the best dance music

Potter's room of secrets
Long Johns
A hard place
Dick-or-treat
Hard cock café
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 29, 2020, 05:08:28 PM
Did they forget that women can be gay?  Seems like a pretty big oversight imo.

Ever notice that homophobes are super into...I mean super focused on male homosexuality?  There's just something about a dude taking on a "womanly" role that gets them all hot and bothered...err...I mean hot under the collar.

Some insist lesbian not the same as gay, only men can be gay ;-)  Most gay men are hyper masculine.  They don't like drag queens as a rule.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Baruch on October 29, 2020, 04:10:35 PM
Demonic possession is normal for demons.  People are demonic, straight or gay ;-)  But apparently a little wickedness never hurt anyone ;-)

You're old enough to get the reference.

Cassia

If you are ever in Fairbanks...ain't much of a place, I'd skip it next time