"I Still Believe Homosexuality is a choice..."

Started by Aletheia, December 04, 2014, 03:54:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: Snowblo on February 27, 2017, 06:30:35 AM
Sex is for perverts, sex and twisted minds is a choice overall. But i dont care honestly if you like male on male or female on male action, just dont be a perv.
Sounds to me you are the pervert.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on February 27, 2017, 11:27:57 AM
I'm no psychologist, but I gotta say: with Every post you make, it seems to me, more and more, that you are overcompensating for something.

If sex is a perversion, your line will die out.  Assuming your sexual activities aren't occasionally procreative.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Aletheia

I see our quality in trolls has really went down hill. I'll say it again, you can't leave them caged together, they'll start to breed, then inbreed, and the quality of jokes just suffer. Remember the good ol' days when we had more diversity in the visiting troll population?
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

Cavebear

Ack!  Talk about a joke that went flat!  I apologize.  I had been up 36 hours and what I thought was a good sarcastic reply (at the time) just went off into weirdland...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 02, 2017, 09:05:28 AM
If sex is a perversion, your line will die out.  Assuming your sexual activities aren't occasionally procreative.

I see you were making a joke.  But in fact it is unnecessary to propagate your species, your line ... or bad jokes ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SoldierofFortune

Homosexuals are natural born homosexuals, In the puberty they disvocer that they like men...
I havent choosen to be a man and
havent decided what if i like woman or not.
Since the time i am aware of myself, i like women.
I mean i havent choosen or decided what if i like woman or not.

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on August 07, 2017, 02:19:16 PM
Homosexuals are natural born homosexuals, In the puberty they disvocer that they like men...
I havent choosen to be a man and
havent decided what if i like woman or not.
Since the time i am aware of myself, i like women.
I mean i havent choosen or decided what if i like woman or not.

Some people have low libido.  This isn't a bad thing, it prevents many ugly mistakes.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Why is this pinned?  I think it is time to let it go.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on August 07, 2017, 06:43:06 PM
Some people have low libido.  This isn't a bad thing, it prevents many ugly mistakes.

When two gay men make an ugly mistake, its only an STD. When a man and woman make an ugly mistake, it can be an std or a baby.
my sympathies.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mike Cl

Quote from: Munch on August 09, 2017, 06:09:45 AM
When two gay men make an ugly mistake, its only an STD. When a man and woman make an ugly mistake, it can be an std or a baby.
my sympathies.
The thing is--STD's generally are curable, babies not so much.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 09, 2017, 10:46:11 AM
The thing is--STD's generally are curable, babies not so much.

Abortion and infant exposure cure it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 09, 2017, 03:31:42 PM
abortion--before or after birth???

For our ancestors, it was after.  Is that kinder?

Mike Cl

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 09, 2017, 03:31:42 PM
abortion--before or after birth???

Both.  But I prefer to flay the offending male alive.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.