Happy "Kill A Turkey For No Special Reason" Day!

Started by stromboli, November 26, 2014, 09:21:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on November 26, 2014, 08:21:58 PM
Cooking for pop tomorrow then going to my lady friend place later to get laid..  A good time had by all.. Well for me anyway. :biggrin:

So.... you've been in South Carolina how long and you have a lady friend? You slick city boy, you.   :naughty:

(Lol, have a good time.  :biggrin:)

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: stromboli on November 27, 2014, 12:37:42 AM
So.... you've been in South Carolina how long and you have a lady friend? You slick city boy, you.   :naughty:

(Lol, have a good time.  :biggrin:)
I save my most charming moments for when I'm not here.. You should 'count your blessings'. :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

aitm

I get to visit the wifes family again. Start drinking at 10 so I have a buzz by noon so I can listen to the usual blabbering of tedious and boring minutia....mutiti..minoo.....whatever the fuck that word is.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Quote from: aitm on November 27, 2014, 10:53:39 AM
I get to visit the wifes family again. Start drinking at 10 so I have a buzz by noon so I can listen to the usual blabbering of tedious and boring minutia....mutiti..minoo.....whatever the fuck that word is.

Minutiae. Happy Thanksgiving, Aitm.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

aitm

Happy, "Kill a Turkey for no special reason" Day everybody!

Green Bottle

And a very happy ''kill a Turkey For No Special Reason Day'' to all our American Unbelievers.. :pidu:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

stromboli

And a happy "whatever the Scots do on the last Thursday in November" day!

AllPurposeAtheist

I keep hearing all the made up things people are "thankful for" so I'm thankful a giant killer wasp didn't fly into my ear and start stinging me... I'm doublely thankful it didn't work its way to my balls and start stinging..

stromboli

BELCH!

dtq123

:biggrin2: So How was Happy "Kill A Turkey For No Special Reason" Day for everyone?
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: dtq123 on November 28, 2014, 11:56:26 AM
:biggrin2: So How was Happy "Kill A Turkey For No Special Reason" Day for everyone?
Disappointing..The lady friend had to work so my grand plan was foiled.. DRATS DRATS & DOUBLE DRATS!

Aletheia

Mine was altered by a case of the nopes.

Saw my boyfriend's mother's car and drove back home. Didn't stop by to visit, didn't put on a fake smile, and didn't have to listen to mundane and asinine commentary. My holiday was better for it.

Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

stromboli

It was good. Played with 2 of my 4 grand sons, watched Dallas get stomped by Philadelphia, drank Sam Adams and ate some very good food. Everyone there was an atheist, so no dumb prayers, just a meal. All in all a good day.