News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Moderates?

Started by pr126, December 05, 2015, 04:17:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on December 05, 2015, 02:28:39 PM
If you keep slaves, you need to keep them in ghettos for 2000 years, and not let them mix with their betters.  Like in the Old South ... they stay in the fields or the cabins, you don't invite them up to the Big House.  It was the mixing that caused the Gentiles to freak out.  As long as Jews stayed in ghettos, they were tolerable.  Blame Napoleon, he freed the European Jews.  So yes, importing lots of Turks etc ... like the US importing lots of Mexicans ... there could be downside to this.  Even though I am pro-Mexican and pro-American both ... because I consider Mexico part of America.  The Anglo-Saxons can kiss my ass.
LOL. I have a video for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVMAkPnS5jI

Baruch

But as a Jew, I don't consider myself as White.  And I am negotiable on my maleness ;-)  Not that I am against over-testosterone Nordics ... but that isn't me.

A lot of what passes for White self hatred, is actually just Jewish self hatred.  This is a minority problem, not a majority problem.  White males who self-loath, either are Jewish, or might as well be.  if I were part of a majority, I would feel better.  But living in Israel, in a false sense of Jewishness ... would be like trying to live at Disneyland and thinking you are a genuine Mouseketeer.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Aletheia

Quote from: Baruch on December 05, 2015, 03:08:19 PM
But as a Jew, I don't consider myself as White.  And I am negotiable on my maleness ;-)  Not that I am against over-testosterone Nordics ... but that isn't me.

A lot of what passes for White self hatred, is actually just Jewish self hatred.  This is a minority problem, not a majority problem.  White males who self-loath, either are Jewish, or might as well be.  if I were part of a majority, I would feel better.  But living in Israel, in a false sense of Jewishness ... would be like trying to live at Disneyland and thinking you are a genuine Mouseketeer.

Never really understood "white guilt" or this self-loathing because the current generation of Caucasians resemble some assholes who did some shitty things in the past. This is literally holding children responsible for the sins of their forefathers.

Nah, it's not a "only Jewish" thing... there are gentiles of European ancestry who actually buy into this tripe.
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

Jack89

Quote from: Aletheia on December 05, 2015, 06:13:56 PM
Never really understood "white guilt" or this self-loathing because the current generation of Caucasians resemble some assholes who did some shitty things in the past. This is literally holding children responsible for the sins of their forefathers.

Nah, it's not a "only Jewish" thing... there are gentiles of European ancestry who actually buy into this tripe.
They're a bunch of pantywaists.

Baruch

I got over my self loathing (shades of AA) ... when I recognized that I am a criminal ... and that I am OK being one.  But then I have never completely bought into liberalism anyway (if by liberal you mean pacifist).  So this is better than AA ... while I do live one day at a time ... I don't have to hold to any fantasy that I will get better.  So it is like I am an AA member, but I am OK with moderate drinking ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.