Rojava revolution led by atheist Abdullah Ocalam

Started by baronvonrort, November 29, 2014, 06:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baronvonrort

The Kurds now have secular democracy with freedom of religion and womens rights, there is a lot of praise for Abdullah Ocalam who is atheist who is described as the political guru with the vision for change.

The first Republic of Kurdistan back in 1946 was a marxist inspired atheist state,since atheists like intelligent design they have since dropped the communist ideology and gone for secular democracy with true freedom for all including the Yazidi who muslims accuse of being devil worshippers due to the significance of a blue peacock in their ancient religion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Mahabad

The constitution of the Rojava cantons is very good and because of this i would rate the Kurds as the best group in that area for human rights and freedom, this had nothing to with Islam it is in spite of Islam and the Kurds thank an atheist for this vision.
civiroglu.net/the-constitution-of-the-rojava-cantons

They are not paying lip service to their constitution they are implementing it, of course the muslim clerics are butthurt about giving women equal rights in every aspect of life,great article here-
www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-nazand-begikhani/kurdish-womens-rights-fight_b_6205076.html

Abdullah Ocalan the founder and leader of the PKK is an atheist-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_Ocalan

Turkey hates the Kurds they have bombed them recently, the Ottomans fought wars against the Kurds, today the Turks allow Isis fighters to cross their border to fight the kurds yet don't allow turkish kurds to cross into syria to help their fellow kurds fight the Islamic state.
The Islamic state and Turkey are both fighting the Kurds,the Turks refuse to fight the Islamic state.
Good article-
www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4903/turkey-and-the-kurds

I would say it is inevitable the Kurds will get their own state, the reality on the ground is too great to ignore.
www.aucegypt.edu/GAPP/CairoReview/Pages/articleDetails.aspx?aid=606

A BBC documentary on the Rojava revolution, i like what i see, lots of support for the atheist Ocalan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKhjJfH0ra4

Women soldiers not wearing hijabs fighting the Islamic state, did they say Kurdish women have led the men in battles?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xww8Snj_dY8

We should be doing more to help the Kurds, no coalition soldiers were killed in Kurdish territory when Saddam was booted out,the Peshmerga were the only locals who fought with the coalition in removing Saddam's regime.
The Kurds greeted the Americans with dancing in the streets with kids waving home made American flags while singing the star spangled song.

Of course there are those who will claim the PKK are terrorists and Turkey did nothing wrong, the Turks destroying a few thousand Kurdish villages was no harm done was it the Turks are 100% innocent just like Hamas.

It took an atheist to bring this change to Rojava....

stromboli

Totally agree. I have great respect for the Kurds. A tough, smart bunch, and we should be supporting them to the max. They have always had the courage to hold to separate beliefs and ideals. I t cost them dearly, from the Turks, under Saddam Hussein and just about everyone else. And there is another reason to support the Kurds:

Their women are HAWT!  :biggrin:

Shiranu

Quote from: stromboli on November 29, 2014, 08:32:20 PM
Totally agree. I have great respect for the Kurds. A tough, smart bunch, and we should be supporting them to the max. They have always had the courage to hold to separate beliefs and ideals. I t cost them dearly, from the Turks, under Saddam Hussein and just about everyone else. And there is another reason to support the Kurds:

Their women are HAWT!  :biggrin:

Totally off topic, but that guy over her right shoulder looks so incredibly like my dad I had to do several takes.

Very interesting to hear, I wish I knew more about the Kurdish people. Something to research over the weekend I suppose.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

baronvonrort

Islamic state fighters have attacked the Kurds at Kobane from Turkish territory.
Erdogan is a shit bag who helps the Islamic state.
rt.com/news/210035-isis-kobani-kurds-turkey

I don't trust Rt.com it is state propaganda that is forbidden to criticise Putin, i found that link from a kurdish friend on twitter.

Lots of good photos here showing what the kurds are up against, even has evidence of Turkey helping the Islamic state.
https://twitter.com/cahitstorm

Kurds are running this page mocking the Islamic state, it's a good laugh with good pics, al kabab al fat-assi is a great name.
https://twitter.com/ISIS_Med

baronvonrort

Quote from: stromboli on November 29, 2014, 08:32:20 PM
Totally agree. I have great respect for the Kurds. A tough, smart bunch, and we should be supporting them to the max. They have always had the courage to hold to separate beliefs and ideals. I t cost them dearly, from the Turks, under Saddam Hussein and just about everyone else.

Their women are HAWT!  :biggrin

The Kurds are the only people in that area who don't persecute atheist/agnostics, their neighbors the Islamic state have the death penalty for atheists so does Iran.

It's nice to see women who aren't forced to cover their hair because of stupid superstitions coming from dusty old books from the dark ages.

I can see why muslims from the Islamic state desire kurdish women for sex slaves, the slave market in Mosul charges about $10  up to $20 if they have blue or green eyes, if i was a muslim i would be off to the slave markets in Mosul to pick up a few Kurdish women.

baronvonrort

Quote from: Shiranu on November 29, 2014, 09:29:03 PM

Very interesting to hear, I wish I knew more about the Kurdish people. Something to research over the weekend I suppose.

There is a lot of bullshit written about the Kurds sifting through it to find the truth can be painful, i prefer things actually written by Kurds instead of others opinions considering how they are disliked by everyone in the region.

An Israeli former IDF woman has gone to fight with the kurds against the Islamic state ,Gill Rosenberg,the kurds are tolerant people and their new constitution gives everybody rights, it says their government must ratify international treaties.
I think it is absurd the PKK is listed as a terrorist group, they should release that atheist Abdullah Ocalan from the Turkish jail, the kurdish part of Iraq gave the USA the least hassles , they now have control of oil in Kirkuk.

A good page from Kurdistani atheists, this was written before the war with Islamic state-
kurdistaniatheists.wordpress.com/2009/07/02/a-kurd-cannot-be-a-muslim-a-muslim-cannot-be-a-kurd/

stromboli

I personally have never seen anything that rates the PKK as terrorists, and they have fought for the independence of their people. Its another example of our messed up foreign policy that we side with the sheikhs whose ideology is anti American and backward.

A long time ago I read a CIA statement that basically said we are funding terrorism at the gas pump, and the best strategy was to divorce ourselves economically from the Middle East. If we remove our need to be involved with them economically and reduce our use of fossil fuels, it will help us in a very positive way. Global warming initiatives that insist on reducing fossil fuels are fought against vigorously by the greedy oil and coal barons, who pull the puppet strings on the Republican party, among others.

It is all part of one big picture, wrapped up in the manufactured need for a military industrial complex and justifying the actions that have cost us trillions and caused the death and dismemberment of thousands of our youth.

We should regard the Kurds with the same attitude we have about ourselves as seekers of independence. They deserve their own country and deserve to be seen and treated with respect internationally. It is always better to have the badasses on your side.

baronvonrort

It's interesting researching the Kurds, when the topic is Islam turn the settings up to max on your bullshit detector.
Lots of what you read says the Kurds are muslim, i guess it depends on the author.

Nov 13,2014

The PKK is an atheist organization,It is opposed to religious moral values and the beauties they bring along.
The PKK is irreligious.
Pkk leader Abdullah Ocalan has no qualms about frequently expressing his perverse views of religion.

The solution to the PKK is the intellectual demolition of darwinism,darwinism must be exposed,with concrete scientific evidence,as utterly spurious.

The PKK is communist,and communism is based on darwinism,and darwinism has scientifically collapsed
www.harunyahya.com/en/Articles/193326/the-pkk-is-atheist

QuoteA group of chechen militants fighting with Islamic state in the Syrian town of Kobani have said they will not allow the Kurdish people to be symbolized by godlessness and communism.

We are now in Kobani,These flags that you can see symbolize the communist,atheist,godless Kurdistan,under which they are trying to unite the Kurdish people.

Musa abu yusef is referring to the marxist ideology of the PKK with which the YPG is affiliated via the Syrian Kurdish democratic union party (PYD).
www.rferl.org/content/under-black-flag-chechen-militants-saving-urds-communism/26688138.html

It appears the Chechens have gone to fight the Kurds to teach them religion and save them from godless atheism.

baronvonrort

Quote from: stromboli on December 02, 2014, 11:15:09 AM
I personally have never seen anything that rates the PKK as terrorists, and they have fought for the independence of their people. Its another example of our messed up foreign policy that we side with the sheikhs whose ideology is anti American and backward.

A long time ago I read a CIA statement that basically said we are funding terrorism at the gas pump, and the best strategy was to divorce ourselves economically from the Middle East. If we remove our need to be involved with them economically and reduce our use of fossil fuels, it will help us in a very positive way.

We should regard the Kurds with the same attitude we have about ourselves as seekers of independence. They deserve their own country and deserve to be seen and treated with respect internationally. It is always better to have the badasses on your side.

The PKK and YPG are freedom fighters on the side of humanity IMO.
QuoteDuring the latest meeting of Nato members discussed the possibility of removing the PKK from the US terrorist list.
The US has already expressed an intention to do it,but political analysts believe disarmament of the group will be a precondition to it's removal, at Turkey's insistence.

The PKK has never harmed the USA or killed any US soldiers.The reason that the US has the PKK on a terrorist list is due to a Turkish request to the US  administration.
basnews.com/en/news/2014/12/02/efforts-to-remove-pkk-from-terrorist-list

The Islamic state attacked the Kurds at Kobane from Turkish territory recently,Turkey has bombed the Kurds recently, The Rojava constitution says the Kurds can only fight in self defence.
Take the PKK off the terrorist list and tell Turkey to stop helping the Islamic state who are the real terrorists,you don't ask to disarm people who are being attacked.

The Kurds have control of the oil at Kirkuk...........

Baruch

Three notes on the Kurds ...

President Wilson promised them their own state ... at the Versailles conference, at the expense of the Turks, Persians and Arabs ... and Britain, France, Turkey and Persia prevented it.

The US has screwed the Kurds at every opportunity, since WW II.  We always used them to play off the Turks, the Iranians and the Iraqis.

One of the greatest Muslim generals, Saladin, Sultan of Egypt, was a Kurd, not an Arab.  His intelligent warfare was not only successful, it earned the respect of the Crusaders, and pissed off the Arabs, who wanted greater revenge.  Saladin was generous to defeated foes and supported the Jews.  The Arabs prefer a later Sultan of Egypt, Baibars, a Turk, who was more brutal.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

baronvonrort

Quote from: baronvonrort on December 04, 2015, 07:01:59 AM
A good sort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEu1gzRKG8I

At 1 min 35 sec the man in the picture hanging on the fence with the yellow background is that filthy kuffar atheist Abdullah Ocalan