Personal attacks

Started by mediumaevum, November 28, 2014, 05:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mediumaevum

Forget it.
----------

I'm leaving.

stromboli

How about shut the fuck up and go away? You are a pinhead and don't deserve to be here. Disappear, you cretin.

mediumaevum

Quote from: stromboli on November 28, 2014, 07:11:41 AM
How about shut the fuck up and go away? You are a pinhead and don't deserve to be here. Disappear, you cretin.

Please explain what the hell I did wrong to deserve this treatment! Please explain, in a decent manner without fucks, shits and stuff like that, PLEASE!

GrinningYMIR

You caught me in a good mood so ill say it all clear like

1) in the past you started many a topic that would be considered offensive to some in their nature, controversial to others, or just down right annoying.

2) also in the past you showed yourself to be very impolite, something else that doesn't get you far as a person of faith on a FAITHLESS Forum.

3) you are a very religious sounding person, a lot of us have had very shitty relationships with the religious folk, as in death threats, losses of jobs, even bodily harm. To be associated with that crowd will not gain you any favors on here, and your other behaviors made it all worse

4a) announcing this "personal attack" is the worst thing you could have done. It makes you seem a child, "he's being mean to me! Make him go to time out!" If you felt attacked jn anyway you are supposed to contact a moderator

4b) the reason you contact a moderator is twofold, one we don't want it to become a big thing on the forim, flamewars and such, and two it is a private matter, one that shouldn't be blown across for the entire Internet to see

5b) honestly it seems like you're trying to convert, another of the worst possible things, you never just post a funny picture or say hi or anything, it's always matters of your own religious feeling about everything, and that grains in people too.

That's a few reasons off of the top of my head
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

aitm

As i have said previously, sometimes people and places just don't mix. There are other forums that you may like better. Try them, this one doesn't seem to be hospitable to you, and to continue to try to force it just won't work.  I am going to lock this as I see no positive benefit to allowing it to continue but foresee a good deal of negative reaction coming should I leave it open.

Say good-bye, good luck and take care.

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust