"Religion is always evil" DISCLAIMER: TEST

Started by mediumaevum, November 26, 2014, 07:54:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

I'm all for giving people chances. On the religious aspect I believe anyone can wake themselves up from the Bullshit dogma they've been trained into following, and see that it's the same crap all over the world.

But there are chances, and then there are just helpless causes, and no amount of teaching science, history or rational, analytical thinking will help such people.

Sorry op, you didn't achieve anything here.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Moralnihilist

Quote from: mediumaevum on November 28, 2014, 02:09:48 AM
Firstly, I would like to say that throughout my time on this forum, I have never contested Evolution, I have never claimed one particular religion to be true or above others, I have never claimed the Biblical, Islamic or just about any other religious text to be true and contested scientific findings.

What I did, was to present people with the opinion that there MAY BE more to the universe than what we are currently capable of knowing today. That was all I did.
But that simple statement pissed off all of you people on this forum.

Secondly, Atheists may have political disputes. They may even disagree on science/research and hence the results or conclusions of experiments. I agree so far.
But if ANYONE try and come here (this forum) and bring forth just a little, tiny, micro-argument in favor of something that you Atheists are against, (atheism btw. means lack of belief, not anti-belief, but in this forum, you are all against, say, religion or just about anything that doesn't fit into your worldview!) you get pissed off to the extend of not resorting to arguments and decent discussions.
Instead, you stoop to a level of throwing about you with "bullshit!"-statements.

Thirdly, you don't even know what a retard is. If I was retarded, I would not even be able to write a sentence in a second language. And throwing about you with "you are retarded"-statements isn't arguments either, you are simply making yourself worth less than one capable of Darwin Awards.

Lets take this one point at a time shall we junior?

Point 1(your firstly): Never said you did ergo: non sequitur.
What you DID do was pose a bullshit loaded "test" to prove some preconceived notion you had about us. And Im not the only one to call you on it.

Point 2(your secondly):
Quit trying to play the victim card. YOU chose to come here a website CLEARLY called ATHEISTforums.com and spout off your particular brand of bullshit woo and somehow you expect to be taken seriously? Do you have a functioning brain cell? Now my brain works just fine and I know for a fact that what would most likely be ANOTHER atheist coming to mock or preach at religotards on THEIR website would be met with the same level of disdain that you have thus far been met with. ESPECIALLY if I proceeded to "test" some bullshit "theory".

Oh and by the way fuckstain I am WELL aware of what atheism is. The issue I have taken with your retarded ass is(and Ill make it simple for you) is your presumption that you have some new thing that we haven't heard of and that you can educate us. So yes my little retard when the ten thousandth religotard comes in and pulls the exact same play as the previous 9,999 other religotards, surely even for someone with your limited comprehension can see how annoying that gets.

Point 3(your thirdly):
Well shithead, if it walks, quacks, and looks like a duck chances are it isn't a dog. Again I didn't come to, what would be to a person capable of thought, a hostile environment and presume to spout off some bullshit, unproven, uneducated "theory". That would be your retarded ass.

Wow you can write in a second language. Cute. This is somehow supposed to "prove" that you aren't retarded? You apparently haven't heard of high functioning mental retardation, Autistism, or Savant Syndrome to name a few. Obviously it is not I who does not understand the word retard.

Now kindly take a long slow fuck off of the end of my dick. Im done with your retarded ass.
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

mediumaevum

Quote from: Moralnihilist on November 28, 2014, 03:45:20 AM

What you DID do was pose a bullshit loaded "test" to prove some preconceived notion you had about us. And Im not the only one to call you on it.

Point 2(your secondly):
Quit trying to play the victim card. YOU chose to come here a website CLEARLY called ATHEISTforums.com and spout off your particular brand of bullshit woo and somehow you expect to be taken seriously? Do you have a functioning brain cell? Now my brain works just fine and I know for a fact that what would most likely be ANOTHER atheist coming to mock or preach at religotards on THEIR website would be met with the same level of disdain that you have thus far been met with. ESPECIALLY if I proceeded to "test" some bullshit "theory".

Oh and by the way fuckstain I am WELL aware of what atheism is. The issue I have taken with your retarded ass is(and Ill make it simple for you) is your presumption that you have some new thing that we haven't heard of and that you can educate us. So yes my little retard when the ten thousandth religotard comes in and pulls the exact same play as the previous 9,999 other religotards, surely even for someone with your limited comprehension can see how annoying that gets.

Point 3(your thirdly):
Well shithead, if it walks, quacks, and looks like a duck chances are it isn't a dog. Again I didn't come to, what would be to a person capable of thought, a hostile environment and presume to spout off some bullshit, unproven, uneducated "theory". That would be your retarded ass.

Wow you can write in a second language. Cute. This is somehow supposed to "prove" that you aren't retarded? You apparently haven't heard of high functioning mental retardation, Autistism, or Savant Syndrome to name a few. Obviously it is not I who does not understand the word retard.

Now kindly take a long slow fuck off of the end of my dick. Im done with your retarded ass.

This forum is so unmoderated that I will leave by myself.

The fact that you can come up with every personal attack, even though the rules on this forum clearly states you can NOT, and yet it has not a single consequence for you:

QuoteDo you have a functioning brain cell?

QuoteOh and by the way fuckstain

Quoteyour retarded ass

QuoteWell shithead

And lastly:

QuoteNow kindly take a long slow fuck off of the end of my dick.

I will tell everyone about this AtheistForums.com. That it has rules, it has moderators, and the moderators allow the breaking of rules and allow personal attacks.

mediumaevum

And, btw.
QuoteYou apparently haven't heard of high functioning mental retardation, Autistism, or Savant Syndrome to name a few.

It's called autism, not autistism. Autism and savant syndrome is not mental retardation.

You just proved yourself to be stupid and ignorant.

Berati

Quote from: mediumaevum on November 28, 2014, 02:09:48 AM

But that simple statement pissed off all of you people on this forum.

Instead, you stoop to a level of throwing about you with "bullshit!"-statements.

Actually, I agree with you that there are some assholes on this site who are far to quick with the ad hominems. Who think they're clever wordsmiths if they weave profanity into insults. But that's the internet for you. Especially if you try to discuss religion or politics. You need a thick skin to stick around here and that's true even if you're an atheist so don't take it personally.
If you can ignore them you'll find some reasonable folk here as well.

If you want a more highly moderated atmosphere, there are other sites. There was a danish atheist site that was far more civil than this site. Not sure if it's still around.
Carl Sagan
"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

PickelledEggs

If you want to bring up rule number 5 like you did in our announcements section, you can also bring up number 10; no trolling... which it very much seems like you've been doing.

You post stupid shit, you ask for a religious person's response... that's just a few examples of why we would assume you are a troll. Don't behave like a troll and expect to not be treated like one.

Munch

We have had a few people come on the site here full on saying they are religious and want to either make some religous statement among a group of atheists from the safety of there anonymity, or they try to at least get a balanced understanding of why people are atheists, which honestly is a fair question for anyone to ask, if they simply ask it and don't insinuate something from it.

I would not walk into a church and make sweeping statements of peoples faith being bullshit, because a church is a place they can gather all they want and preach it among themselves, thats fine. And while as an atheist I would never want to be accused of any gathering place for atheists to be like a church, it is still a gathering spot for people of a like mind, and so coming here knowing 98% of the people here don't in any possible way agree with your beliefs, and making ham fisted statements about it, is frankly insulting.

Like I said, if you come here, asks some questions, share your experience and why you feel the way you do, that is fine, it can open up debates between theists and atheists and maybe even share some common ground. But anyone coming here preaching, or trying some mind games with an atheist community, you pretty much deserve ridicule for trying that on.

stromboli

He'll be back. When the butthurt wears off, he will come back and try again.We are like catnip to his kind.

Jason78

Quote from: Moralnihilist on November 28, 2014, 03:45:20 AM

Point 2(your secondly):

Point 3(your thirdly):

I'm going to print this out and frame it. :)
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Moralnihilist

Quote from: mediumaevum on November 28, 2014, 05:39:08 AM
And, btw.
It's called autism, not autistism. Autism and savant syndrome is not mental retardation.

You just proved yourself to be stupid and ignorant.

Oh Im "stupid and ignorant".....

Lets see:
Autism is a neurodevelopmental disorder.
In DSM-5, "mental retardation" has a new name: "intellectual disability (intellectual developmental disorder)," the first section in the neurodevelopmental disorders chapter. The change is due to a gradual call for destigmatization among clinicians, the public, and advocacy groups. Also included in this chapter are communication disorders -- formerly phonological disorder and stuttering -- which include language disorder, speech sound disorder, childhood-onset fluency disorder, and a new condition characterized by impaired social verbal and nonverbal communication called social (pragmatic) communication disorder. Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), specific learning disorder, and motor disorders (eg, Tourette disorder) are also included, as is the new DSM-5 diagnosis, autism spectrum disorder(http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/803884_3)

Savant syndrome is a rare, but extraordinary, condition in which persons with serious mental disabilities, including autistic disorder, have some ‘island of genius’ which stands in marked, incongruous contrast to overall handicap. http://rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/364/1522/1351.full

So to quote you:

QuoteYou just proved yourself to be stupid and ignorant

So now all we are left with is a typo. Is that the best you really have?
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

Munch