News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Religion in a nutshell

Started by Hydra009, February 28, 2013, 03:40:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

widdershins

Quote from: "mnmelt"You DO realize that Lobsterism is funded by Big Iodine corps??!!!
I don't even know how to respond to that hate speech.  Antilobsterite!

Love your signature, by the way.
This sentence is a lie...

ratzu

I once tried to break away and start eating dolphin instead, but that was frowned upon  :(
YOU STAY CLASSY INTERNET

ApostateLois

What if I like lobster, shrimp, AND crab? Can't I just take the best bits of each one and ignore the bits I don't like?  :-k
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

Zatoichi

Quote from: "ApostateLois"What if I like lobster, shrimp, AND crab? Can't I just take the best bits of each one and ignore the bits I don't like?  :-k

No worries.

Eventually geneticists will create the delicious "Crimpster."

Or is it Shlobstrab?

Lompshrab?

ManBearCrab???
"If the thought of something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it." ~Skippy's List

ratzu

QuoteNo worries.

Or is it Shlobstrab?

Lompshrab?

ManBearCrab???

BLASPHEMY! YOUR TRYING TO PLAY POSEIDON!
YOU STAY CLASSY INTERNET

Zatoichi

Quote from: "ratzu"[spoil:2ahvj4qb]
QuoteNo worries.

Or is it Shlobstrab?

Lompshrab?

ManBearCrab???
[/spoil:2ahvj4qb]

BLASPHEMY! YOUR TRYING TO PLAY POSEIDON!

There's nothing written in the Holy Menu that says we can't do that.  :P
"If the thought of something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it." ~Skippy's List

stromboli

Quote from: "ApostateLois"What if I like lobster, shrimp, AND crab? Can't I just take the best bits of each one and ignore the bits I don't like?  :-k

It means you are a damn polytheist and reject the one true god.

Teaspoon Shallow

I'll subscribe to lobsterfarian.  :popcorn:

Making spear guns and underwater hunting is like meditation with the benefit of dinner.

Mathias

Despite being Brazilian, I follow the theology of India, ie, I don't eat shrimp or lobster.
And also because I hate ... <*))))))><
"There is no logic in the existence of any god".
Myself.

mendacium remedium

Lobsters are a neccesary reality!
Many people believe in the neccesary Lobster, although many make up false attributes.
So if a lobster exists, but someone lies and invents a cult saying the lobster does strange bewildering things
therefore the lobster does not exist!
Irrespective if a lobster is neccesary or not!
Lobsters are also non-physical unnecessary beings which solve paradoxes in the universe.
Lets call this lobster a fairy and have a strawman party !
"Let there be no compulsion in religion, for truth is clear from error" - Quran
Apostasy Islam]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_oKXh2oy8E[/url]

"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world\'s most influential persons may surprise some readers ... but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level."
? Michael H. Hart]

[size=150]"The cure for ignorance is to question" -Muhammed(pbuh)[/size]

Hydra009

Quote from: "mendacium remedium"Lobsters are a neccesary reality!
Many people believe in the neccesary Lobster, although many make up false attributes.
So if a lobster exists, but someone lies and invents a cult saying the lobster does strange bewildering things
Lobsters are also non-physical unnecessary beings which solve paradoxes in the universe.

widdershins

I like this fish
><((((((*>
....L..L
This sentence is a lie...

Sleeper

Premise #1:

Everything that begins to exist has a cause. The universe began to exist. Therefore, the cause of the universe is crustacean.

Premise #2:

The crustaceous cause of the universe is due to either chance, design, or pinchers. It cannot be due to chance or design. Therefore, it is due to pinchers.

Premise #3:

The crustaceous, pincher-bearing cause of the universe must be either lobster or crab. It is not crab. Therefore it is lobster.

I used less unfounded leaps then Bill Craig usually does, therefore it must be true.
Because LaPlace still holds sway.

mnmelt

Quote from: "Sleeper"
Premise #1:

Everything that begins to exist has a cause. The universe began to exist. Therefore, the cause of the universe is crustacean.

Premise #2:

The crustaceous cause of the universe is due to either chance, design, or pinchers. It cannot be due to chance or design. Therefore, it is due to pinchers.

Premise #3:

The crustaceous, pincher-bearing cause of the universe must be either lobster or crab. It is not crab. Therefore it is lobster.

I used less unfounded leaps then Bill Craig usually does, therefore it must be true.

Seems legit to me..!!! =D>
Jesus loves me but I still make him wear a condom

Zatoichi

The title of this thread really should have been...

Religion in a Lobster Shell.