Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Try lobster, it's good!

"Try some, you'll love it.  I promise."
"You don't like it?!  What's wrong with you?!!"
"Lobster makes our lives complete!"
"Our nation was founded on Lobster."
"Non-Lobster meat is forbidden here by law."
"That town a couple miles away is just crazy about Crab.  Those people are lunatics."
"Maybe you like Lobster and you just don't know it."
"Are you coming out for the Lobster Day parade?"
"Maybe you like Lobster but you don't want to admit it."
"Did you know that eating Lobster regularly cures cancer?"
"Maybe your dead grandmother just didn't eat enough Lobster?"
"Of course Lobster is the best.  It says right here in my book, entitled Lobster Is The Best."
"You prefer crab??!"
"You prefer fish??!"
"You prefer chicken??!"
"You're a vegetarian??!  Why do you hate Lobster-eaters so much???"

MAYBE BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE ABOUT IT!  :evil:

And also because you represent everything I despise in humanity.   If you people actually knew how you sound, you'd be ashamed.

NitzWalsh

Thanks, now I want lobster.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

St Giordano Bruno

Lobster cures cancer!!!!, well that is one claim to fame crabs can't deliver with their strong association with the word "Cancer" in a certain star constellation.
Voltaire - "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities"

WitchSabrina

...but...but.... some people are allergic.   :shock:
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

widdershins

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"...but...but.... some people are allergic.   :shock:
Being allergic to lobster is a choice, not something you're born with.
This sentence is a lie...

Hydra009

Quote from: "widdershins"Being allergic to lobster is a choice, not something you're born with.
Exactly.  And it's a lie concocted by vegetarian scientists to suppress Lobsterism.

I run a camp where so-called "allergic" people are put on a strict diet of Lobster.  Some have rashes and swelling, but only because they haven't yet cleansed their palates and fully embraced the light of Lobsterism.  In time, that'll go away and they'll be released as normal citizens with stories about how their lives were terrible before Lobsterism and now they're happy and healthy.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Hydra009"
Quote from: "widdershins"Being allergic to lobster is a choice, not something you're born with.
Exactly.  And it's a lie concocted by vegetarian scientists to suppress Lobsterism.

I run a camp where so-called "allergic" people are put on a strict diet of Lobster.  Some have rashes and swelling, but only because they haven't yet cleansed their palates and fully embraced the light of Lobsterism.  In time, that'll go away and they'll be released as normal citizens with stories about how their lives were terrible before Lobsterism and now they're happy and healthy.

Ah yes...... even the allergic can be rehabilitated.  Why didnt I think of that?
*hangs head in shame*
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

stromboli

And of course the onus of Lobster Thermadorists, who persecute all other forms of nutrition and force lobster on their children and society at large. The horror.

Mathias

I think that "rehabilitated" is wrong. The allergic ones are possessed by horned shrimp and need an exorcism!!!
"There is no logic in the existence of any god".
Myself.

widdershins

Quote from: "Mathias"I think that "rehabilitated" is wrong. The allergic ones are possessed by horned shrimp and need an exorcism!!!
A very good point.  Only a demon shrimp could make them willingly reject lobster.

Thumpalumpacus

I think you assholes are all being shellfish.
<insert witty aphorism here>

SGOS

Yummm... Lobster!  It's like pizza for rich people.

Zatoichi

May you be pinched by his briney claw, and anointed in drawn butter, my child.

"If the thought of something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it." ~Skippy's List

widdershins

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"I think you assholes are all being shellfish.
Hey, we're only speaking truth.  You know it's truth because I said it was.  It's self-affirming.

mnmelt

You DO realize that Lobsterism is funded by Big Iodine corps??!!!
Jesus loves me but I still make him wear a condom