News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

"Disturbing trends" in pastor burnout

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, November 22, 2014, 12:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Maybe they are coming down to earth. Think of it as burning up while reentering the atmosphere.

Green Bottle

Mibbe Its the realisation , during a rare Lucid moment, that the voice in their head isnt really God.
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Solitary

I don't like people suffering, but this makes my heart sing. Their bull shit is catching up to them, and chocking them in the new age of science. They can't help the people. NO SHIT SHERLOCK! Prayers and preaching have never helped the truly sick, and it may make them feel good, but it will not cure them or their bigotry, prejudice, hatred, lies, ignorance, thinking it is knowledge from a book 2,000+ years old, that isn't even the original.   :wall: 
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

They should ride around on donkeys instead of limo's.. Might be more credible..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

stromboli

I've slung manure with a shovel. It is tiring. I can see the similarities.

Solitary

OK! Now just stop it, you're getting too much like APA.  :lol: And I just got my monitor cleaned up from one of his posts. 
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

the_antithesis

I've always said most churches have at least one atheist. If you want to know who, look behind the pulpit. They're probably there. Maybe go into the ministry out of some desire to help people but then they actually study the bible in college and come to realize what a load of hooey it all is, but it's too late to switch to something more useful, like pimping, so they just fake it.