News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

We Love You But Hate The Sin

Started by Solitary, November 16, 2014, 07:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagetheEntertainer

I might be mistaken but, doesn't the bible not say anything about Lesbians?  Cause you know, man on man is yucky, but girl on girl is a good time :D

Atheon

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on November 17, 2014, 10:20:43 AM
Or South Carolina... Ever?

And by the way..the next war might start here over the war of gay aggression.. :eek:
And by the way, congratulations to South Carolina for legal gay marriage!! State #35! That's 70% of the states (+ DC)! Only 15 to go!
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

stromboli

And don't forget that sin and hell and the whole shebang are all creations of religion. You get rid of religion all that goes with it.

Shebang: "a matter, operation or set of circumstances"  :biggrin:

Munch

Quote from: MagetheEntertainer on November 21, 2014, 09:29:46 PM
I might be mistaken but, doesn't the bible not say anything about Lesbians?  Cause you know, man on man is yucky, but girl on girl is a good time :D

the bible was written by a group of primitive old desert dwellers who reacted this way to anyone trying to play with there asshole, so they condemned all gays as evil in their eyes, where as women, they made their wives fuck around with their cousins or daughters because they got off on it

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

SGOS

Quote from: Munch on November 17, 2014, 01:07:10 PM
I'll just play devils advocate for a moment and pop this question. If hell was real, why are you convinced gay people automatically go to hell? Who informed you of this?
I suppose it is written in the Bible.  So the question is how do you know the Bible is telling the truth?  Well, it's simple.  The Bible is a collection of writings, mostly from unknown authors, who wrote down their thoughts during the bronze age (which is an epoch in ancient history somewhere after the stone age).  Given that the Bible is a book of such antiquity that has endured for so many years (the bronze age was a real long time ago when men were apparently able to communicate with the supernatural world, an ability that we seem to have lost in our evolution)... well, you just have to know that all of this explains why the Bible must really be true.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: Solitary on November 16, 2014, 10:20:33 PM
But! But! He loves you!
Holy fucking shit. I think we just found the most punchable face in history. The underserved smugness, the fucking eyes....THE FOREHEAD OF FOREHEADS! I want to punch this man. Even if I didn't know who he was I'd want to punch his stupid face until it was less stupid. Goddamn that's a punchable face.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

AllPurposeAtheist

They're just praying to the wrong god..There's no hope for them so let them be who they are and eventually the tooth fairy will punish them the way it's preordained.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on November 22, 2014, 09:46:40 AM
They're just praying to the wrong god..There's no hope for them so let them be who they are and eventually the tooth fairy will punish them the way it's preordained.
Tooth decay? I laugh at such a punishment. As a Celestial Teapotist I know the true punishment is stale tea.

As a Discordian pope I know the true punishment is something or another, I'll get to it later.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Solitary

I'm just waiting for the day I start believing, when the holes in my brain keep getting bigger and filling with vital body fluids like they are now.  :eek:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on November 22, 2014, 10:19:46 AM
Tooth decay? I laugh at such a punishment. As a Celestial Teapotist I know the true punishment is stale tea.

As a Discordian pope I know the true punishment is something or another, I'll get to it later.
Wait till one whole side of your face swells up and you can't get to the evil dentist office..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.