Do You Believe In God? Asked by Funda"mental"ist.

Started by Solitary, November 19, 2014, 04:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Green Bottle

There's only one word you can say to describe him Solitary,    Typical    :wall: :wall: :wall:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

AllPurposeAtheist

Oh, c'mon.. Everyone knows Europe is the devils playground and anyone whose family is descend from Europe is going to H E double hockey sticks.. :pray:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Hydra009

His statement at the end was buffoonish.  He met a bunch of people who were atheists who explained why they were atheists, some people who were Christian who definitely differed quite a bit from their American counterparts, a Muslim, and even a member of a novel tongue-in-cheek religion.  And his take-away was that "anything goes" over there.  What an idiot.   :wall:

As an aside, the Kopimisim tenets are surprisingly laudable:  "The pursuit of knowledge is sacred; The circulation of knowledge is sacred."  Can I get a ramen?   :fsm:

stromboli

Lol, Hydra 2 Ramens  :fsm: :fsm: and an internet

:dance:

AllPurposeAtheist

What? Nobody in favor of the greatest nation on earth invading Europe and imposing our good Christian values and wait for Europeans to throw roses at our feet in thanks? :eek:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Green Bottle

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on November 19, 2014, 06:22:26 PM
What? Nobody in favor of the greatest nation on earth invading Europe and imposing our good Christian values and wait for Europeans to throw roses at our feet in thanks? :eek:
No No Apa, we've enough Nutjobs as it is thx..... :pray: :shifty:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Munch

I saw this on drunken peasants.

I can honestly say, while in almost all cases of religious gospel bullshit, I just laugh it off and carry on just accepting there are crazies in the world.

But this guys video just really rubbed me up the wrong way, next to near rage at it. Not only was he your typical religious screwball who preachers his anti gay, anti atheist and anti anything that isn't sucking gods cock pastor crap, but he was doing it presented in the most forlorn way possible, like he's terrified at the world having places that aren't religious.

The biggest hate on I had for this cunt, was him being a preacher from a country that outright said there that the majority of belief in america is christian, so his fairytale insanity is shared by millions of people in his own country, and yet he acts like the world is coming to an end because he meets people that don't take gods dick up there ass and spread the message of homophobia and anti-logic. He tried to make it seem like such a tragic moment for him, like he's come under attack by all the gays and atheists and scientists and non religious people, when he's a majority within his own country.

I dunno why, it just made me want to punch him in the face over and over, maybe actually show him what pain feels like how the white christian folk would do to slaves generations ago.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin