Religion Of Peace Verses Christian Dogma By Throwing Stones. It's In The Bible

Started by Solitary, November 16, 2014, 10:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Munch

Could... someone just fly over and drop moltan lead on these people?

I mean sure get the children out first, they have a chance to develop into normal people.. but these fundies and theists..
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Green Bottle

Stupid fucking fundies got no one to blame but themselves, only there to provoke and antagonise no sympathy for them.
And the muslim kids as well were just as bad wi their language and behavior, while the adults all stood back and watched, religion of peace, aye fkn rite.  I think the cops done the right thing gettin them out of there but they should've done it a lot sooner than they did.
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Solitary

I agree! Why did they wait so long, they had to know it was going to get out of hand. Everyone bends back over backwards for any religious group until hell breaks out. Make a law they can only preach in church and not out in public, because it is disruptive to society. If they don't like it and say it is their right of free speech, tell them to pay their taxes like everyone else does, then they can preach all they want.  :axe: :pidu: 
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Green Bottle

Quote from: Solitary on November 17, 2014, 01:12:23 PM
I agree! Why did they wait so long, they had to know it was going to get out of hand. Everyone bends back over backwards for any religious group until hell breaks out. Make a law they can only preach in church and not out in public, because it is disruptive to society. If they don't like it and say it is their right of free speech, tell them to pay their taxes like everyone else does, then they can preach all they want.  :axe: :pidu: 
Agree Solitary, well said. :wall:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''