Free plug for ABBA, not getting paid a dime.

Started by Brian37, November 14, 2014, 03:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

I love the sound of Abba dabba too, but Rock and Roll is where to go. bn :pidu:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Solitary

stromboli

They don't look like that anymore. They are old.

_Xenu_

Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

PickelledEggs

Did you know that when you spell ABBA backwards, it says "Our goal is to make disco, the worst era of music, to live forever"?

Brian37

Yea. one song does not make them disco and if you clicked on the link in the prior post titled "Watch Out", you would know that.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

PickelledEggs

I listened to it. Still sounds like disco to me. All I'm going to say is at least your favorite band isn't Aha.

Aha is what was wrong with the 80s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914

AllPurposeAtheist

No.. I tried to think of something else to say about ABBA, but No seemed the better option.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

Quote from: stromboli on November 14, 2014, 06:27:54 PM
They don't look like that anymore. They are old.
You are correct, She looks better and happier at 56. I think having $7,000,000 might help.  Solitary

If you have ever wondered why her left eye has a red mark on it, that is were a FAN threw a bracelet at Joan during the ''Up Your Alley'' tour and hit her in the eye. Joan was pissed and kicked her mic over and walked off stage. So it's from a bracelet that hit her in the eye in 1989 at a show in the burbs of Philly, PA .

DunkleSeele

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Brian37

Quote from: PickelledEggs on November 14, 2014, 07:44:45 PM
Did you know that when you spell ABBA backwards, it says "Our goal is to make disco, the worst era of music, to live forever"?

To you. Even outside ABBA no one is obligated to care what you think of any type of music. I am no fan of country music, but that is me. Disco music is not your taste and so what. Not my baggage that you don't like disco. Other people did at the time and still do. Still has nothing to do with ABBA's range in influences which by proxy of such a silly statement on your part shows everyone that you know nothing about them.

You " I don't like ABBA"

Me, "So?"

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37