News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

WE FINALLY HAVE A HOVERBOARD

Started by PickelledEggs, November 10, 2014, 01:43:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYYyFBv6Bzg

IT'S REAL. NOT A HOAX. NOT AN AD FOR WHATEVER THAT FAKE VIDEO WAS A WHILE BACK. IT IS A REAL HOVERBOARD. WE FINALLY FUCKING DID IT.

NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO CHANGE MY PANTS.

stromboli

Good. Next report will be idiot killed by flying car while texting on hoverboard.

hrdlr110

Quote from: stromboli on November 10, 2014, 01:59:58 AM
Good. Next report will be idiot killed by flying car while texting on hoverboard.

Not if they're using my app created for android phones! "eyesDrive" available on Google play. It's my first ever app, and I had it developed because I ride a motorcycle and see way too much mobile use while driving! A parental code prevents kids from deactivating!
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts

AllPurposeAtheist

Kids are driving flying cars now? Well those little fuckers get everything don't they? :think:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

kilodelta

I'll be right back. I'm gong to tear up all the sidewalks in my neighborhood and start replacing it with hoverboard friendly materials.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

stromboli

Quote from: kilodelta on November 10, 2014, 05:58:15 PM
I'll be right back. I'm gong to tear up all the sidewalks in my neighborhood and start replacing it with hoverboard friendly materials.

Lol. Can you say speed bump?

Atheon

Just like in Back to the Future: it doesn't work over water!!!!
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

GrinningYMIR

I don't want to start a war

I just want a haavah bawwd
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit