News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Warcraft The Movie

Started by Munch, November 09, 2014, 06:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Ok, its not released yet, but its being made now, and set to be released in 2016. The reason why I'm bringing it up is that at the recent blizzcon, people at blizzcon were allowed to come to a small theatre to see showings of the work in progress and teasers of the movie to they are working on now. People were not allowed to take pictures, but the forums had people talk about what they saw.

Its going to be 'photo real' cgi, so the non-human characters like orcs will be done in a similar way as avatar or gollum were in lotr. The movie is also set on a 50/50 story of both horde and alliance factions story, one following the story told from durotans perspective, the other from king Llane's perspective.

Overall it sounds like it could either be a good one, or a potential flop, mostly because they are making the movie off the backdrop of previous warcraft games and their stories, but changing it around slightly so its not complete canon to world of warcrafts story and history.

Anyway, I just thought since I'm still something of a warchief fan, this looks like it could be good, but remains to be seen.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin