Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

woe is me and my birthday

Started by aitm, November 07, 2014, 12:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

By the way aitm.. Happy birthday..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

StupidWiz

Happy Bday, aitm. Get well soon. :)
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

aitm

It not my birthday, you're supposed to rush out and buy my a present bfore jan in case I die earlier. Sheesh you fucks are dense.......er, I mean...cough cough i hope I make it long enough .
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

aitm

Hey, all clear. Kicking me out. Save your noney till my real birthday.  that woukd be Jan.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

I rushed right out and bought you a couple of good used pine needles.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Because I feel all sympathetic and sad, you can be expecting a package. Ignore the ticking........

Aroura33

I just logged on and saw this. Glad you are ok aitm and they let you go home! Take care of yourself (cause you obviously need more people telling you that!)
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

PickelledEggs

http://imaginaryfrienddepot.wix.com/home

Let me know and I will ship you any kind of imaginary friend you want. I own the company, so I will take care of the expenses.

SGOS

Quote from: Aroura33 on November 08, 2014, 07:59:13 PM
I just logged on and saw this. Glad you are ok aitm and they let you go home! Take care of yourself (cause you obviously need more people telling you that!)
Yeah, me too.  Looks like I missed the excitement.  I'm happy to hear you're all right.