News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

woe is me and my birthday

Started by aitm, November 07, 2014, 12:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

Sitting or should I laying in a hospital bed. Had an annoying chest pain. They love me and want me to stay the night. A reminder you should buy my birthday present now in case I dont make it to Jan. That is all, carry on.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PickelledEggs

What happened? Are you going to be OK?

Sent from your mom

stromboli

A. Symptoms please.

B. What do you want for your birthday?  :flowers:

C. In the case of, uh, not making it, can I have your car?  :biggrin:

GrinningYMIR

Are you alright? Like alright as in not going to perish?
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

AllPurposeAtheist

It's what you get for being a pats fan. See? If you were a bengals fan you would live forever to suffer an eternity of disappointments..

Do what I do and tell the good looking nurses they're the only reason you ever bother getting sick..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

aitm

So, I had some chest pressure not alot but certainly got my attention, then the left arm and side got a little tingly and numb. I walked around for about five minutes after, it only lasted about 30 seconds. Wasn't going to go in but its not like a good old fashioned blood letting which wouldn't bother me so here I sit. Ill let you know if I die.

But hey actually cute nurses, several of them.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

stromboli

Quote from: aitm on November 07, 2014, 02:38:15 PM
So, I had some chest pressure not alot but certainly got my attention, then the left arm and side got a little tingly and numb. I walked around for about five minutes after, it only lasted about 30 seconds. Wasn't going to go in but its not like a good old fashioned blood letting which wouldn't bother me so here I sit. Ill let you know if I die.

But hey actually cute nurses, several of them.

Left arm and shoulder is more of concern than chest pains, as I understand it. You did the right thing getting yourself in.

Take care, bro. Life's too short.

PickelledEggs

Please take care of yourself, aitm

AllPurposeAtheist

Last summer my entire left side went to defcom 5 full of pain and numb and I spent a few days gawking at the nurses.. Happened in the shower at the Y whilst butt ass nekid.. That was no fun, but apparently it was just some spasm shit..

They doing one of them fun ass stress tests on you? If you're lucky it's one of them fun chemical tests that feel like a mixture of an overdose of crank mixed with battery acid. :eek:

QuoteBut hey actually cute nurses, several of them.
Pics or it ain't happening.. :lol:

Solitary

Good luck aitm! You did the right thing, a lot of people ignore abnormal physical symptoms thinking they are nothing, and are afraid to find out. I just had an MRI today and was loaded on veliums and thought I was in a rock band.  :pidu:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Green Bottle

Hey  Aitm, your not gonna fkn die ok you listen to me, its a little setback u need to take it easy an stop ogling the nurses cos that'l just get the old blood pressure rite up  ..seriously tho  you take care of yersel .................. :shifty:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

AllPurposeAtheist

You questioned the strangeness of Bronies.. It's all over pal.  The Bronies are gonna show up in your room as you sleep and cut you! :eek:

Green Bottle

Well if you do see any bronies u need to ask the nurses for stronger drugs.... :shifty:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Johan

Godspeed young man. Er... I mean take care of yourself. Yeah, that.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful