News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Heterosexual Awareness Month

Started by StupidWiz, February 27, 2013, 05:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skeletal Atheist

Eh, let the bigots have their bit of fun. To me it seems the same as any other stupid Facebook group. I've seen "White History Month" groups come and go, so this isn't surprising to me.

To me it seems like a sign that they're losing anyways.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

AllPurposeAtheist

Isn't there a rich, old, white guy awareness day with white wrist bands we can wear?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

NitzWalsh

The number(not percentage) of divorces each year in Canada have dropped since 2006. I blame gay marriage.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

stromboli

Site taken down for hate speech
http://i.imgur.com/B8sq3wq.jpg

It's them damn homos agin  [-X

widdershins

This sentence is a lie...

Youssuf Ramadan

We can live in hope....

Zatoichi

Mark your calenders for "Respiration Awareness Week."

We'll be passing out stickers to place over your mouths along with swimmers nose plugs to symbolize the plight and suffering of those who cannot breath.

:P
"If the thought of something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it." ~Skippy's List

bennyboy

Quote from: "NitzWalsh"I just want to know what struggles the heterosexual couples are going through.
We have serious fashion issues.
Insanity is the only sensible response to the universe.  The sane are just making stuff up.

widdershins

Quote from: "bennyboy"
Quote from: "NitzWalsh"I just want to know what struggles the heterosexual couples are going through.
We have serious fashion issues.
Speaking of, when we do the gathering for heterosexual awareness month the decor is going to seriously SUCK!  It's going to be all moose heads and shit.
This sentence is a lie...

Davka

Yet another First-World Problem.

Seriously, it's so difficult to be a straight white man these days! You can't even call someone a nigger or a faggot without them getting all offended. And don't even get me started about trying to get some bitch to make you a fucking sandwich!

:vegeta:

Remnant of Dawn

I think all these celebration months are ridiculous - black history month, white history month, gay awareness month, straight awareness month, etc. History should just be one thing-history-and it should include the accomplishments of people of all races. Creating a separate month for black history will only strengthen racial tensions and make whites feel threatened, thus trying to establish some sort of white history month, and furthering the racial divide. It's a similar thing with sexual orientation (is there even such a thing as gay awareness month? I'm not sure). Being proud of your sexual orientation is just as ridiculous as being ashamed of it.

And however hateful and bigoted the comments on that page were, I can't condone Facebook removing it. People need to learn to deal with nasty comments on the Internet. I'm sorry, but if you're getting offended by pixels on a screen, you shouldn't be on the web to begin with. The Internet should be a place for people to freely express ideas and opinions, whatever these might be.
"Droll thing life is - that mysterious arrangement of merciless logic for a futile purpose. The most you can hope from it is some knowledge of yourself - that comes too late - a crop of inextinguishable regrets." - Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness

stromboli

And just where is "fat middle aged medium income white guy month?". Seriously, I feel so left out.

Remnant said:
QuoteAnd however hateful and bigoted the comments on that page were, I can't condone Facebook removing it. People need to learn to deal with nasty comments on the Internet. I'm sorry, but if you're getting offended by pixels on a screen, you shouldn't be on the web to begin with. The Internet should be a place for people to freely express ideas and opinions, whatever these might be.

In this case, I agree. I don't think this necessarily crosses the line into hate speech. its almost worth the lols to have it on there.

mnmelt

Kein Mehrheit Für Die Mitleid!  

The german band or the more gramatically correct
Kein mitleid fur die mehrheit
"No pity for the majority"??
Jesus loves me but I still make him wear a condom

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "mnmelt"Kein Mehrheit Für Die Mitleid!  

The german band or the more gramatically correct
Kein mitleid fur die mehrheit
"No pity for the majority"??
The German industrial band.
Edit: Edited signature, now both are in there to further confuse people.  :mrgreen:
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!